MERRY CHRISTMAS

Caracalla
Here's wishing a Merry Christmas to all on OFTDs.
To all the members and users
and most of all to  all the dancers we admire.

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS

MADMAX
A very MERRY CHRISTMAS and happy new year to all.Have a great day. Dosen't seem that long ago since the last one, how time fly's.    On the western side of Aus., temps rang from 40's c in the north to 20's in the south, my area is looking at 30c. Santa uses Boomers to tow his sleigh, to hot for Raindeers here.(Ho Ho) Temps in the mother country will be a lot lower Im thinking, may be a white xmas for some?  That would be something to see in real life.

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Old Grey Whistler
Merry Christmas Everyone.

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hanway2
  A Very Merry Christmas to all the members of Panโ€™s People, Legs and Co., Ruby Flipper and The Gojos, and to all of us from One For The Dads.  Hope you all have an enjoyable and memorable Festive period and much success for 2019. And always the fervent hope is that more lost routines will be found and put up for public display.
Best Wishes to you all!

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Michael
A cool Yule to all!

Hope that everyone has a magical, fun-filled day!

Mx

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS

PattiforPM
Merry Xmas from me too

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS

ALEXMITCH1
Merry Xmas to everyone.

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
You've all done very well!
You've all done vey well!

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Gorgeous Daze
A very Happy Christmas to everyone on OFTD.

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS

AC/PD
Merry Christmas OFTDers.

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Everything'sRosie
A very Merry Christmas to you all. Have a good day.

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS

mojo2007
Have a good Christmas  and peaceful New Year
mojo

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS

sueforever
A merry Christmas to everybody on Oftds.

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS

The Rubberband Man
Merry Christmas to everyone and enjoy the rest of the Festive period.

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS

A belated Merry Chrimbo from me to everyone at OFTDs. Heres hoping for more new discoveries and lots of good chat during 2019.

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Legsfan
A very happy Christmas to everyone on OFTDs.

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Sue Menhenick

         I hope that everyone here at the OFTDs has had a great day and are looking forward to a couple of days more of festivities and fun .

                  HAPPY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL.  ๐Ÿค—

                        Hereโ€™s to more fun and discoveries in 2019 !          ( You never know ...)

                                             Good things .... Sue ๐Ÿ˜‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS

CoffeeThing
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all had a great day. I set fire to the table cloth. A bit of drama never hurts and the pud was jolly nice.
This week, I are be mostly eating Brussels sprouts

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Caracalla
Hi Sue!

Hope you are having a great Christmas and that you and all your family are happy and well.

All the best for the New Year

Andy

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Doc