MISS WORLD

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: MISS WORLD

PattiForPM
Ryan, and you accuse Kacey and Amy of being cheeky!  Anyway moving on, I must give credit to Sue for her self-assuredness and sure-footedness.  Watching Sue I think she is the least likely to put a foot wrong in any routine.  (with Patti very close on this one too).

Re: MISS WORLD

Patti'sdaughter
Sorry Ryan, but there is only one miss world and that is not Sue it's Gill.  I have a video of my Mum and co dancing and Sue forgets all the routine and has to keep looking at my Mum for the next steps.  amy x
amy x

Re: MISS WORLD

Happy New Year Amy.

Re: MISS WORLD

Patti'sdaughter
Happy New Year.  Yes I think I uploaded it the other day for YMG to put on the blog.  Did you have a good evening?
amy x

Re: MISS WORLD

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: MISS WORLD

Wow SueFan you certainly do your homework.  Impressive indeed.  This definitely supports some of your contentions too.

Re: MISS WORLD

Patti'sdaughter
Oh don't worry PattiforPM.  My Mum will always triumph over Sue.
amy x

Re: MISS WORLD

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: MISS WORLD

PattiForPM
Just a quick question SueFan, just who was it that measured Ms Menhenick and were those vital stats taken at altitude?(perhaps in a balloon?)

Re: MISS WORLD

Suefan
Yes, I think that was the occasion, although as it was a little cold up there I suppose I should have taken account of the extra layers.

Re: MISS WORLD

PattiForPM
You're a bit of a cad taking Sue up in the Balloon under false pretences but I'll let it go.  On the other hand your callous transfer of the holy Miss World Pageant from the Royal Albert Hall to Detroit is hard to forgive

I'm not happy with it.  You can't call her Miss World anyway.
amy x

Na ah.  I don't think so.  Kace said that she needs to be taken to hospital with laughing so much.  And you definately need stronger glasses.  Because we don't know where you are looking to see those things.
amy x

Re: MISS WORLD

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: MISS WORLD

Patti'sdaughter
Yeah and Kace would proberbly put itching powder down her costumes and push her off stage.  My Mum and Lulu would NEVER serve under Sue.  Kace said "BRING IT ON, IF YOU DARE"
amy x

Re: MISS WORLD

Hello again Ryan you seem in good Saturday form today, you must get really fuelled up on Friday night or something