MORE POEMS ABOUT DANCERS

Caracalla
Due to a technical fault I haven't received all the requests for more poems. But It's safe to assume they were sent so here are some of my more seminal works.

1. Rage Against the Night III

While making tea I watched those Pan's
Performing a hot dance
Then found I'd opened up three cans
Of beans while in a trance.

2.  Imagery of the Soul

Gill, Gill, Gill.
Thrill, thrill, thrill.

3. Depth of Perception

Callin' Pauline, callin' Pauline
to say your dancing's great
but you aint been on for ages
so looks like I'm a bit late.

4.  Feeling the Earth

Oh Lulu Cartwright
your name just fits right
into this little rhyme
when you were in sight
every thursday night
it was a happy time.

Re: MORE POEMS ABOUT DANCERS

Everything'sRosie
The Trials & Tribulations Of Rosie

Oh happy Rosie, who danced on the Pops,
though often treated cruelly, making her dress as grannies and Mrs Mops;
but she held her head high, and her manner stayed true,
until that fateful day came...when they wanted to paint her blue;
others could not face it, and chose to go missing,
seems they'd grown tired of this continued dissing;
but not our Miss Hetherington, the people came first,
she laid herself bare...though she silently cursed;
and things then improved, how we loved those bunny hops,
so all hail to the girl...who was truly the tops!

Re: MORE POEMS ABOUT DANCERS

Caracalla
Brilliant poem! (I can see I need to up my game. At least I have to add more lines)