MY SWEET LORD -- 27/12/1971

Re: MY SWEET LORD -- 1971

Legsfan
I really like this routine and I think that Flick has done an amazing job putting this one together. I'm glad this one survived the wiping otherwise we could only guess how beautiful the ladies look in this routine. I don't actually mind the song and it is in the list of my top ten George Harrison songs and I think the spiritualistic side of the song goes well with the flow of this routine. I know some people don't like this one and probably this was wiped instead of another great routine, but I really can't see how anyone could dislike this one. I think all the ladies look great in this one and I couldn't find anything wrong with it except that it is seen as unimaginative, but I guess they didn't have much time to prepare and even get the audience involved!
Rating: 10/10
DOTD: Flick

Vin, I think you made a mistake. You should have given the song 10/10, after all this is your all time favorite song
Remembering Louise.

Re: MY SWEET LORD -- 1971

VintageVideos
Legsfan wrote
Vin, I think you made a mistake. You should have given the song 10/10, after all this is your all time favorite song
Your google translator must have gone haywire
Vin

Re: MY SWEET LORD -- 1971

PattiForPM
I think your judgementometer is on the blink too Vin

Re: MY SWEET LORD -- 1971

VintageVideos wrote
Legsfan wrote
Vin, I think you made a mistake. You should have given the song 10/10, after all this is your all time favorite song
Your google translator must have gone haywire
I'm only joking! Do you watch this routine with the sound turned off or do you just not watch it at all?
Remembering Louise.

Re: MY SWEET LORD -- 1971

VintageVideos
Legsfan wrote
Do you watch this routine with the sound turned off or do you just not watch it at all?
Never at all to be honest. The only time I watched it in the past couple of years was when I prepared the introduction for this thread. I do not even have a copy of it in my Pan's People/TOTP folder (which otherwise contains 145 different clips).
Vin

Re: MY SWEET LORD -- 1971

Doc
A selective collection!