Message for Annifrid

 God kvall froken Annifrid. Hur har du det ?Mitt nanm ar Ryan. Talar du Svenska ? Ni ar vackert. I on omkring nio.

Re: Message for Annifrid

Patti'sdaughter
Ryan,  You message doesn't make sense.
amy x

Re: Message for Annifrid

Ive took the time to learn basic Swedish, this is not pidgeon English. Im trying to charm her,lol.

Re: Message for Annifrid

Patti'sdaughter
I know it is Swedish the first two word's mean Good Evening.  Do you like Annifrid?  I mean really like her.  Kvall has two little dot's over the A.
amy x

Re: Message for Annifrid

I like all you lovely ladies.

RYAN
LNV

Re: Message for Annifrid

LNV
Ryan you said in Swedish there that Annifrid was beautiful. Does that mean you have seen a picture of her or is it just one of your first of many visions about her from last night's introduction?

Re: Message for Annifrid

Hey Mr M. Shes Swedish well half, she must be beautiful, mustnt she ????

Re: Message for Annifrid

Patti'sdaughter
How do you know?  What is your picture of her?
amy x

Re: Message for Annifrid

Patti'sdaughter
Mr. M.  Who is in your avatar picture?
amy x

Re: Message for Annifrid

Like some mystical golden haired warrier queen riding on a chariot, commanding a army of vikings. Or just like the bird from Abba. One of them two.
RYAN
LNV

Re: Message for Annifrid

LNV
Me. Mister Mxyztplk. (There are two Mxyztplk's... or only one depending upon which version of history you believe in! Well it's complicated.)

Re: Message for Annifrid

Patti'sdaughter
Which one from Abba?  Agnetha (blonde hair) or Frida (brunette hair.)  I would laugh if you are wrong.  You asked her before if she looked like Sue.
amy x

Re: Message for Annifrid

Patti'sdaughter
I don't understand it?  Sorry.  Your Superman's enemy?  I watched the film it isn't in there.  Or are you from comic book's like YMG said?
amy x
LNV

Re: Message for Annifrid

LNV
I'm probably turning into a gamla man myself because when I squint at the small text on the screen, due to my rapid aging, her name sometimes looks like Anfield...maybe its a sign that Ryan will score?

Re: Message for Annifrid

The blondie one of course, the others Norweigen. Did ask her if she looks like Sue ?. Oh i remember now, oh thats just my standard line of patter.

Re: Message for Annifrid

Patti'sdaughter
I think Frida is sexier.  Agnetha just seemed to not want to be there.  Even if you look at their video's (yes Ryan I also have ABBA on DVD too.)  What is your favourite Abba song and video?  Because they are Dancing Queen's.
amy x
LNV

Re: Message for Annifrid

LNV
Since I am the original Mr. Mxyztplk (Only a few super intelligent beings like myself and possibly YMG know how spot the difference.) I am more of a friendly jester, to make fun of your foolish Earth ways!

Re: Message for Annifrid

One of the best pop songs of all time is `S.O.S`. i also love the weird video for that. But ive gotta go for `winner takes it all`. It reminds me of the court room when i got my divorce,lol.
RYAN
LNV

Re: Message for Annifrid

LNV
They are "dancing queens" sounds like Freddy Mercury and his chums at a nightclub! I would have thought Ryan that "I believe in angels" to be your favourite. Isn't that a song about Sue. Where's me brown paper bag I'm gonna throw...

Re: Message for Annifrid

Patti'sdaughter
No I like So Long from The Beatclub, One Man, One Woman,  When I Kissed The Teacher and Eagle.  Those song's are amazing and the video's also.
amy x
1234