Message for Suefan

Dug5y-02

Hi Suefan,

Just to let you know that I am unable to send or receive e-mails today as the company server is down.  Received the attachment you sent yesterday with thanks.

Life seems to stop when e-mail access is unavailable!!

Not been a good day - my car's officially off the road after driving over a pothole and a vehicle drove straight into the side of my wife's car this morning while she was in it.  Ironically, the offender was a garage mechanic who was driving a vehicle which had been left with his employers for a service!!  Don't think the vehicle owner will have been best pleased!!

Cheers,

Dug5y
Dug5y

Re: Message for Suefan

Suefan
Thanks Dugsy, was wondering where you had gone.  Never rains but it pours, although it is a nice day today.  Shame I'm stuck indoors working.

Re: Message for Suefan

Dave
Sorry to intrude on this thread Dug5y...but have just read your catalogue of bad luck today....I hope your wife is ok and not hurt from the prang this morning....I bet the mechanics life isnt going to be worth living when he gets back to the garage to explain !! Hope things improve for you pal !   Dave

Re: Message for Suefan

Suefan
Yes indeed, how ungallant of me Dugsy to not ask after your wife.  Never fear Mrs Suefan will tell me off about that later.

Re: Message for Suefan

Dug5y-02

Please see me if anybody's looking for lucky white heather!!

Thanks for everybody's concern re my other half.

Sadly, my wife received slight whiplash injuries to one side of her neck although it's easing off this evening.  She was sitting at a junction waiting to pull into Tesco and the offender drove straight out of the superstore and into her.  A young lad not paying attention - no surprise there.  The hazards of supermarket shopping.

Every cloud has a silver lining though - the Garage's insurers have just dropped off a BMW 3-series covertible for her to drive while her car is off the road!  Don't think she wants it back!!
Dug5y

Re: Message for Suefan

Dave
   Hi Dug5y....glad to hear that your good lady is ok albeit for the whiplash which I can imagine is very painful. Please dont tell me that the lad was either texting or on the mobile at the time.....hope you go for compensation....at worst in the shape and form of maybe one said convertable !!! Please pass on best wishes from my wife and I to your other half .    Dave.