Message to Ryan

Legsfan
Ryan, I have prepared a Sunday quiz which I would like to host. Would that be ok?
Many Thanks

Re: Message to Ryan

So long as its only a one-off. You can do it this Sunday if you want to.

Re: Message to Ryan

Legsfan
Thanks Ryan I will do it this Sunday at the usual 8.00.

Re: Message to Ryan

BeautifulBabs
I'm intrigued legs fan ? No doubt you'll post about the quiz theme but I'll try to play if I can. Ryan is very slick and organised so is hard act to follow so I hope players go easy on your first quiz.

Re: Message to Ryan

Legsfan
It will be interesting to see how this one plays out but I hope people turn up.

Re: Message to Ryan

BeautifulBabs
just maybe let people know a bit more in advance and offer cash prizes

Re: Message to Ryan

PattiForPM
...or offer lost Pans Dances

Re: Message to Ryan

Legsfan
PattiForPM wrote
...or offer lost Pans Dances
I wish

Re: Message to Ryan

AC/PD
As BB said, it's intriguing to have another quiz host in place of Ryan, the Bob Monkhouse of OFTD quizzes, so good luck to you, Legsfan.
Very much looking forward to it and fear not, LF - you'll receive encouragement and support from all directions on Sunday.

Re: Message to Ryan

Legsfan
Thanks for all of your support