Quantcast

Message to johnlegsfan

  Hi johnlegsfan, you sound like you know a bit about these gals. Could i ask a favour of you. Would you vote on the thread titled `a fun topic for you`. The rules for this are at the start. My girl has suffered a knock and im hoping that you could get her back to where she should be. Of course i could be playing with fire here and making it worse has i dont know your favorites.

  cheers Ryan.

Re: Message to johnlegsfan

Patti'sdaughter
Hi Ryan, johnlegsfan did say he liked Gill best.  Read what he wrote on upcoming posts.  amy x
amy x

Re: Message to johnlegsfan

  Read it, be nice to know his proper list though. Hope he becomes a regular contributer to this board.

Re: Message to johnlegsfan

Patti'sdaughter
I hope so.  I have been trying to get my middle sister to join.  But then I think it's alittle unfair on you Ryan and Suefan.  I am fair in what I think.  What do your work collegues think about sexy L&C?  amy x
amy x

Re: Message to johnlegsfan

  They think im ridiculous in my worship to these women. They say `whats the point`im 30 years to late. There idiots. These women and there performances are timeless. As every day goes by my dedication gets stronger. My trouble is, i sometimes wish it was 1979 again. But there would be no internet to talk to cool people like you.

Re: Message to johnlegsfan

Patti'sdaughter
I think that it's really nice.  Your work collegues are crazy. Your a dedicated fan.  How are you 30 years to late?  amy x
amy x

Re: Message to johnlegsfan

  Female dancing groups are not really hip no more are they. All they go on about is Lady stupid gaga and crappy girls aloud. Just not for me thanks. Its most unusual for young people like you to like stuff like L&co, even with your connections.

Re: Message to johnlegsfan

Patti'sdaughter
That's because they don't have shows like totp's anymore.  I would love L&C to get back together and go on tour but that isn't going to happen and it's a real shame.  I'd have loved to have been around in the late 60s to have watched and grown up watching PP/RF and L&C.  But I wouldn't have my Mum as my Mum if that makes any sense.  amy x
amy x

Re: Message to johnlegsfan

johnlegsfan

hi, yes Gill was the one for me, & yes the totp dance troupes were & still are
great entertainment, cant believe they never continued it!

Re: Message to johnlegsfan

Patti'sdaughter
Hi Johnlegsfan,  Gill was and still is great.  Thought she got better as time went on in L&C.  You picked a great lady.
amy x

Re: Message to johnlegsfan

  Hey john, dude can you enter your top 7 dancers on a list so i can fill them in on the scoreboard. It would be cool if you could do this.
     cheers Ryan

Re: Message to johnlegsfan

Patti'sdaughter
yeah please do you top dancers. are you goin to put sue at the bottom? LOL. kace x
amy x

Re: Message to johnlegsfan

johnlegsfan

aw, i couldnt that Amy, after all the years she put in! she seems to have a very low profile
since leaving totp, i know she hasnt been to any pans dancer reunions since they finished!

Re: Message to johnlegsfan

PattiForPM
Hey John, you really sound as if you have an inside track.  Any other Sue insights or knowledge of the others we haven't heard from Kacey and Amy?  BTW I will be sending you some of the clips you asked for but haven't had time yet, sorry (not as busy as YMG but it's close!)

Re: Message to johnlegsfan

Kace
it was me that asked you to put sue at the bottom of your list not ams. the list is on the sexyness of the girls. so gill gets 1st postion. yeah? kace x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Message to johnlegsfan

Suefan
Hi Kacey, still trying to nobble the other judges I see.

I didn't think Ryan's list was based just on the sexiness of the girls, but an overall idea of who one would have chosen for an all round supertroupe, as I think he phrased it, from amongst all sixteen or so girls that had been on the show.  Hence the inclusion of Flick, Patti and Mary in my list.  However, if it's just down to sexiness alone there would have to be some changes.

Re: Message to johnlegsfan

  Im up for us making a sexy seven list, make the thread some one.

Re: Message to johnlegsfan

johnlegsfan

oh yes Kacey, for me Gill was hotter than the sun!! & she still looks pretty gorgeous now!

thanks alot Russ about those clips, really looking forward to seeing those!
if you have a wants list you can send it to me if you want.
re Sue i know the pans ladies have had quite a few reunions & public appearances
since they finished but none with Sue that i know of, but then i imagine she
was alot closer to the legs group as only with pans for about 1yr & a half,
& the pans girls were a bit older. she did that interview for the totp
true story, think thats only time i seen her in anything since totp.