Mike Smith Shows

HG

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

HG
Why were the Smith shows not shown?

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Doc
He refused to give the BBC permission to show them.
Still living in 1979

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Mikey
4-12-86

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/69c0c0ce91944e786a72b5425e4f0d8520181220193459/cdb8f8

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

zenon
HG

So a bit like Noel Edmonds with UK Gold when they were showing the TOTP's from the 70s

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

zenon
First no show of 1987 has turned up, January 15th.

https://we.tl/t-KEv2mMW1JL

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Mikey
29/1/87, although grab it quick as there are only 3 days left.

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/f65b8fdf7d8cfb0c232cd375337128b220190118104803/743c06

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Everything'sRosie
Thanks for the link, Mikey. Lots of "jacking" in that one. Which leads me to conclude...I'd rather Fleetwood Mac

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Hanway2
 But what about those who would like to ‘jack’ to Fleetwood Mac? A Blues infused Peter Green instrumental, or the sight of Stevie- or Mick, perhaps?

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

The Rubberband Man
Hanway2 wrote
But what about those who would like to ‘jack’ to Fleetwood Mac?
You can

All bound for Lulu Land in an E Type Jag (but more likely to be an E reg)

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
Thanks for coming up with that link Mikey, I enjoyed the show. Sadly discovered that we lost Vesta Williams (Once Bitten, Twice Shy) in 2011 at age just 53.
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Mikey
Raze are probably better known for their track Break 4 Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP49kjZMDMc

This was later used as the backing for Sydney Youngblood - If Only I could

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbOZK0Naa9g

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Who's That Hurll
The 'Jack the Groove' performance is one of my favourites of this year. Typically Smithed!

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Mikey
26/02/87

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/af762a117d2d15bda2ad37538a51790820190131092715/e960ac

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Mikey
12/03/87

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/23059212cf0a34b30a16ff24af9bd40120190202081904/17ffe8

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

zenon

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Mikey
9/4/87, grab it quick it expires tomorrow!

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/841129912e21443d50a078976280559120190208212140/8cb883

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

zenon

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

zenon
May 28th 1987 and then no more Smith shows until September!

https://we.tl/t-G5ImTvElqN?src=dnl

Re: Yewtreed & Mike Smith Shows

Mikey
Mikes Back