Quantcast

Mike Smith on BBC4 shocker!

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
Last night's "Ultimate Cover Versions" on BBC4 (quite enjoyable if anyone missed it) included a Mike Smith TOTP link - so it is obviously only whole episodes his family don't wish to see broadcast, they are obviously ok with single intro's....so strange.
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: Mike Smith on BBC4 shocker!

Old Grey Whistler
I would imagine that Smith's power of veto probably only applied to complete shows.

Re: Mike Smith on BBC4 shocker!

Rosie'sNumberOneFan wrote
so it is obviously only whole episodes his family don't wish to see broadcast, they are obviously ok with single intro's....so strange.
For me there is a back story to the Mike Smith malarkey and i do not buy into the power of veto from the grave. Though to be honest, the shows he hosted hold little relevance to me. Thank goodness he wasn't around on the show 4 or 5 years earlier.