Missing Legs & Co Video Re-Screened On BBC4

Missing Legs & Co Video Re-Screened On BBC4

Heaterman
I came upon this Legs & Co video accidentally while searching for tracks from a group called "A Certain Ratio". https://youtu.be/OyhUep7t6LQ. A comment posted on this YT video pointed out that Legs  & Co left the BBC about 10 years before this ACR audio track was made. The video seems to have a BBC4 watermark at the top left, so the video MUST exist surely. I have searched high & low but I just can't find the ORIGINAL video & soundtrack that went with it when the dance was originally done. Has anyone got any clues?

Re: Missing Legs & Co Video Re-Screened On BBC4

GaryH
It's Talking Heads 'Once In A Lifetime' from a TOTP edition hosted by DLT in February 1981 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfQfyIa1040

Re: Missing Legs & Co Video Re-Screened On BBC4

The music goes very well with it. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Re: Missing Legs & Co Video Re-Screened On BBC4

Doc
The original undubbed version was repeated on BBC4 about 18 months ago.