Most elegant RF routines

Floid Fan
Have got to be 'My resistance is low' and 'The continental'. Been watching them again tonight and wow, those are classy routines.
Carl

Re: Most elegant RF routines

Floid Fan
Watching the RF routines I think it must be a really easy job being a choreographer. But then again I suppose the secret of this is to make something look really easy that is in fact VERY difficult to execute.
Was watching Soul City Walking again today. Maybe that rates as the second most complex RF after Rubber Band Man, with all those different combinations of different people doing different moves across the stage in three minutes. I bet there's more routines that appear deceptively simple but are really really really difficult.
Carl

Re: Most elegant RF routines

Patti'sdaughter
My favourite's from Ruby Flipper are Harvest For The World, Sold My Rock 'N' Roll Soul and Morning Glory.
amy x

Re: Most elegant RF routines

Floid Fan
Well Amy, 'Sold my Rock and Roll' is one of my favourite RF routines, but I really do like all of those you mention. Harvest for the World is such a nice routine when they get the people out of the audience. Love hangover, which you didn't mention, is an absolute classic too! And of course, I wonder who has the starring role at the beginning!
Carl

Re: Most elegant RF routines

Patti'sdaughter
Why is it one of your favourite's?
amy x

Re: Most elegant RF routines

Floid Fan
I like the dance routine and the song itself, although it wasn't a huge hit, I think it only got into the 30s in the chart at the time.
Carl

Re: Most elegant RF routines

Sold my soul for rock and roll is Annifrids Favourite, Im not so keen on it though.

Re: Most elegant RF routines

Floid Fan
Well I suppose you'd better become keen on it Ryan (nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more).
Annifrid's got good musical tastes.
Carl

Re: Most elegant RF routines

Do you like `This is it` Those glittery things they have are distracting dont you think. Hey theres another Saville on Audience girl on that one too i think.

Re: Most elegant RF routines

Patti'sdaughter
I like This Is It by Dan Hartman.  It is a really great routine and song.  Yes Ryan,  You will need to learn to like Sold My Rock 'N' Roll Soul.  As it's your girlfriend's favourite.  Do you agree Carl?
amy x

Re: Most elegant RF routines

Floid Fan
I don't know. Those glittery things add some energy to it, I suppose. I'll have to check it out now to see another Savile moment.
Carl

Re: Most elegant RF routines

Floid Fan
As I said Amy, nudge nudge, wink, wink, say no more! (but you're too young to get this joke?)
Carl

Re: Most elegant RF routines

Its not gonna happen.

Re: Most elegant RF routines

Yes I'd agree about Mr S's behaviour on that one Ryan, not his finest hour.  Otherwise, take more than those bits of tinsel to distract this Sue fan - very much OFTD.

Re: Most elegant RF routines

Patti'sdaughter
Why not Ryan?  Do you like her?  Really like her?
amy x

Re: Most elegant RF routines

 I dont want to talk on here about her, im off to bed now, night all.

Re: Most elegant RF routines

JEZ
even though the song was not a favourite of mine i think the dance routine to youll never find another love like mine was pretty classy

Re: Most elegant RF routines

Floid Fan
Don't you think those ostrich feathers seemed to be doing their job a bit too well, Jez?
Lou Rawls has a rich deep singing voice. I didn't remember the song from just the title, but when I played the RF clip, I recognised the tune immediately.
Carl

Re: Most elegant RF routines

JEZ
yes carl wonder what they were really wearing under them feathers
JEZ