Moved posts

test

Re: Questions for Lulu Cartwright (her answers begin on page 2 of this thread)

Andeebee
Doc wrote
Thanks from me as well and in 20 years I'll probably be writing letters to the papers complaining that my pentions not big enough.

I meant this

Re: Questions for Lulu Cartwright (her answers begin on page 2 of this thread)

Yes that's the answer to the question.

Re: Questions for Lulu Cartwright (her answers begin on page 2 of this thread)

no the highlighted word, ooh I give up

Re: Questions for Lulu Cartwright (her answers begin on page 2 of this thread)

Oh yes, speeling (sic) mistuke.

Re: Pan's People

mishmash
post are being removed now i see,has it really come to that, my my how sad

B-Babs email me.

Hi Beautiful Babs. I sent you an email on Wednesday 9th just gone. Can you please mail me back to say you have received it. I know you are away on Holiday, but because you have posted on Oftds this last few days i assume you have email access. Thanks.

This post will be deleted as soon as i hear back from you.

Re: Pan's People

mishmash
                           **Please remember to credit ONE FOR THE DADS if you lift any of the pictures, thanks**

Huh?? what about all my HQ pics 'lifted' from pans people.com that were posted here by everybody without a single credit to me or that place??????

Works both ways yeah

Re: B-Babs email me.

Ryan I'm on holiday in madagascar with no access to email back
On 19Th October hope nothing urgent

Re: B-Babs email me.

Okay B-Babs. Maybe best you read the email i sent when you return. Enjoy the rest of your holiday.
RYAN
LNV

Re: Rules & Regulations for the Sunday Quiz.

LNV
And folks think yourselves lucky you don’t get asked 42 questions about the Quiz Rules…I mean that would be against the Regulations, wouldn’t it ? Remember it’s all about having a laugh and not to be taken too seriously…

Re: Rules & Regulations for the Sunday Quiz.

Thanks for that LNV, hope to see you take part one Sunday.

Re: Rules & Regulations for the Sunday Quiz.

For such a quiz, if anybody was to answer any questions incorrectly, then should they really be playing any other quizzes?, obviously such players, wouldn't know the regulations off by heart, & they'd therefore need to refer to Ryan's opening post of this particular thread, for their revision, before even contemplating playing these quizzes ever again, now to get this thread pinned.

Re: The Legs Lists

I was never a big fan of Zoo, and started to drift away from TOTP by then, I heard that the TOTP run was to stop on the 1984 run

Re: The Legs Lists

Paperboyplod
Andeebee wrote
I was never a big fan of Zoo, and started to drift away from TOTP by then, I heard that the TOTP run was to stop on the 1984 run
BIB:- Where did you hear about this?, for me, that'd be a natural point at which to break off from the re-runs, there was somewhat of changed of guard, presenters-wise, what with the departure of the 'Yewtree' presenters, & presumably Tony Blackburn as well, leaving the younger presenters.

Re: The Legs Lists

Would some of the previous posters do me a big favour PLEASE and delete their non relevant postings in this thread, or failing that can I ask Ryan to do the honours by removing them.

There are plenty of other places on the forum to discuss Zoo, the TOTP's reruns, presenters, yewtrees or any other type of fauna!!

Re: The Legs Lists

Point taken SF. Will consider moving these posts later to older posts, but i wont be deleting them. Seems some guide lines need to be drawn up regarding threads, something ive not considered before. I will get onto that later this evening. Can i ask no one else just yet to reply on this thread, thanks.

Re: The Legs Lists

I can't think of any. Although typically, I know of some examples for that Zoo lot - never coinciding with their time dancing on TOTP:

Bunty Bailey: Morten Harket's girl in a-ha's "Take on Me" - and also at the start of "The Sun Always Shines on TV" to conclude that story

Jeanette Landray: Before her first routine in July 1982, she was one of the dancers who was in Depeche Mode's "Just Can't Get Enough" video

Clive Clark: Playing the bartender in Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up" video.

Also, I read somewhere Eddie Kemp appears in the video for "The Wild Boys" by Duran Duran.

That's not including videos by dancers who had chart success after they gave up their TOTP dancing career, like Anita with Toto Coelo, Julie Harris in Tight Fit and Sid Haywoode - and lest we forget, Rosie in Guys and Dolls!

Re: The Legs Lists

Wow Colm you know your Zoo. If ever we start a Zoo comments section, how do you fancy hosting it !

Re: The Legs Lists

Colm
Only if there's any interest in people talking about their routines, Ryan.

Apart from "one" in December 1981, that is.
12