Music people taking the stairway to heaven.

Re: Music people taking the stairway to heaven.

sueforever
We didn't see Patti at all PattiforPM.

Re: Music people taking the stairway to heaven.

Re: Music people taking the stairway to heaven.

Doc
He was distracted by Sue in a Spurs top. (Better teams are available Sue!)

Re: Music people taking the stairway to heaven.

Doc
Ironically Chas and Dave are on TOTP tonight and there’s a documentary about them right after the Friday TOTP.

Re: Music people taking the stairway to heaven.

BeautifulBabs
Geoffrey from rainbow rip

Re: Music people taking the stairway to heaven.

The Rubberband Man
French singer and songwriter Charles Aznavour has died at 94 after a career lasting more than 80 years.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/oct/01/charles-aznavour-french-singer-dies-aged-94

Re: Music people taking the stairway to heaven.

Old Grey Whistler
We have lost Montserrat Cabelle, the Spanish Opera singer who combined so magnificently with Freddie Mercury on Barcelona.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45769808

Re: Music people taking the stairway to heaven.

The Rubberband Man
Hugh McDowell, cellist from ELO and Wizzard has died, aged 65

https://bestclassicbands.com/hugh-mcdowell-obituary-11-7-18/

Re: Music people taking the stairway to heaven.

Legsfan
Buzzcocks singer Pete Shelley has died aged 63.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-46476369

Re: Music people taking the stairway to heaven.

The Rubberband Man
Legsfan wrote
Buzzcocks singer Pete Shelley has died aged 63.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-46476369
Gutted to hear this news.
R.I.P. Punk icon Pete Shelley.

Re: Music people taking the stairway to heaven.

Everything'sRosie
Shocked to hear this last night. The Buzzcocks gave punk a more introspective side and were still gigging to enthusiastic crowds. A sad unexpected loss. RiP Pete Shelley.

Re: Music people taking the stairway to heaven.

Gorgeous Daze
Very sorry to hear the news of Pete's death last night. The Buzzcocks were an inspirational band and in the vanguard of alternative bands making appearances on TOTP.