My Secret Is Out

Re: My Secret Is Out

Hey Jackie, sounds like the ball is in your court babe. You will have to tell us all you know about your your visit to loony towers ! Did she seem right in the head ? I hope you dont mind me mentioning that i know you work in broadcasting and have good media connections, just so people on here realise your a switched on lady.

Re: My Secret Is Out

Dave
Having a bit of an interupted evening tonight Ryan ,sorry about that...both of us having to work abit later than normal....seems like things are picking up abit though with some new blood as they say ! On going stuff with she who shall not be named(!) Its a relief to know that Jackie is aware of things going on in her neighbourhood...it gets me so annoyed on people cashing in so to speak ...sorry if I spoke out of turn about your connections. Hope to catch up with you tomorrow....take care...Dave.

Re: My Secret Is Out

Thats ok Dave, my connections are 100% kosher, see ya 2moro mate. Yeah Jackie sounds just the kinda person we need on here, i hope to probe her further so to speak, regarding her view of Legs and co,etc.

Re: My Secret Is Out

Hey ive just noticed we had a late night viewer at 12.57. Come back again friend and be a early night viewer and join in with us. Even better give your slant on this fruitcake of a woman !
  Just to say ive really enjoyed this thread tonight, usually the name Patience Bradley sends most of us into `Oh no not again` but this was good tonight, even more so with our new contributer,Jackie.

Re: My Secret Is Out

late night viewer
Links of some interest I would say. First Patience's own website, mentions Legs & Co. and has contact details:

http://www.wheelyglam.co.uk/

http://www.amazon.co.uk/My-Secret-Out-Patience-Bradley/dp/1906755175/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1301251155&sr=8-1

Second link is a sceptical review of her book "My Secret is Out."

Fantasist? Most likely, still are you absolutely irrefutably sure it is Patti in the Tragedy routine?

I would still like to believe she is mentioning Legs & Co to highlight her charitable work and not to promote herself.

Re: My Secret Is Out

PattiforPM
Hi Late Night.  I went to your links but got spooked by the rotating square and pop-up warnings on the "Wheelyglam" site and the Amazon review is more scathing than sceptical I would say.  As far as the Tragedy question goes, I am 100% sure it is Patti, take it from someone who is captivated by her every movement and facial expression.  PB can be regarded as sad and pitiable or a total fraud depending on one's opinion but I think there are no other viable options left.

Re: My Secret Is Out

One zillion%, this woman never ever worked with Legs & Co. I now know this for definate, from the most reliable source of all.

Re: My Secret Is Out

Dave
Hi Late night viewer....I too have looked at these sites and read the reviews on said book and Im afraid (and this is only my opinion) that this person,PB,is completely dishonest and a hustler....pardon me YMG as I know you have your own views on this. Why would anyone need to trade themselves dishonestly on someone elses identity especially for charity ? Surely the so called good actions speak for themselves....there is no need to lie. More commendable I would have thought to be recognised for their own genuine efforts than to think it makes them more special by pretending they are someone else. If I was the head of one of these charities I would be very disappointed at the deceit she has used to raise funds.there is never a good enough reason to lie especially in these situations.  And please believe me before I go nuts....it is Patti Hammond (the real macoy ) who is in Tragedy,no one else !! Its actually quite obvious if you look at the bit when they each pass the rose down the line and Patti then gives the rose to Rosie.......Ok, rant over...I just get really annoyed about this....sorry !     Dave/

Re: My Secret Is Out

Dave, chill dude, we know the truth. This womans is out to gain of the back of Legs & co`s hard graft. Totally outrageous i know. Yes its hard to think some people still wont except this, but thats their right i suppose. But thats what liars want, people to believe their daft stories and give them the expossure they want.

Re: My Secret Is Out

Dave
Thanks Ryan....I shall calm down....eventually !!!!  Wife has just given me my nerve pills !! As you quite rightly say...the truth will out !    Dave,

Re: My Secret Is Out

Dave the truth is out as far as im concerned, ive at least had clarification of the matter so im happy now.

Re: My Secret Is Out

Dave
That sounds reassuring and positive Ryan....heres hoping that those involved in this charade are aware of this !   Dave

Re: My Secret Is Out

I dont think they are aware of this charade at all. I think PB feels quite safe in her hometown and Northern Ireland in general. I guarantee if she lived in England say, then she would have never got this far in her stupid story.

Re: My Secret Is Out

Dave
Be interesting to hear more from Jackie to find out her slant on all this as she possibly the only one who has had direct contact with the woman.   Dave

Re: My Secret Is Out

Yeah Jackie, can you tell us more of your meeting with PB, sounds like a freaky place her house.

Re: My Secret Is Out

JEZ
well i have been trying to tell you lot from the start that this woman PB was nothing to do with legs and co ,i have not been a fan for 35 years of legs and co without knowing a thing or two about the troupe ,i think its safe enough to say if anyone still now believes her story ,its probably them that need the help

Re: My Secret Is Out

Jack8960
Hello - re miss PB - I can confirm that the one time I was in Patience's house I did in fact ask her "which one is you" - while we were both looking at the pic of the girls all wearing white t-shirts spelling out 'legs & Co.  - instead of answering me Patience then pointed to an old black and white pic saying "here's a picture of me modelling when I was 14"  So YMG do you think my story is "too good"?  On the wall of her living room one wall is totally filled with pics of Lega & Co - and also b&w pics of Patience modelling - I can also remember a photo - promoting Milk for the Milk marketing board of NI.  Her home (which featured in the BBC;s house of the year)  is very strange.  In one room she has her wedding dress nailed to a wall (you couldn't make this up).  Her bedroom - complete with black beaded curtains - and her 'sunken' bed.   The bathroom looks as if a couple of zebras have been slaughtered there, and the kitchen is something else.  I agree that only in Northern Ireland could she get away with this - I think if she lived in England she would have been exposed by now.  I am trying to get a hold of her book - I'm surprised I haven;t heard of her book launch - this woman will be anything for airtime.

Re: My Secret Is Out

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
I wasn't try to cast doubt or accuse you of anything, Jack.
Your story is just so good - if anyone tried to make up a Patience Bradley story to provoke a response from this forum, they couldn't beat your true story.
I must say the idea of a wall of L & C pictures in her house, the decor you describe, the nailed-up wedding dress, everything is just wild.
Could the Milk MaRketing Board photo be from the Gotta Lotta Bottle Campaign?

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: My Secret Is Out

Jack8960
Hello YMG - yes the milk pic was probably that one.  Is there a copy of that pic anywhere?

Re: My Secret Is Out

The 22 second milk clip was posted on the blog on the 9th nov 2010. Check it out.