My Secret Is Out

Re: My Secret Is Out

Well in interested to read about your freaky visit to loonyville Jackie. Why would anyone want to nail a wedding dress to the wall ? I like the way she dodged your question about `which one are you then` when refering to Legs & Co, suppose thats what most liars do, divert the question. Im starting to pity the poor soul a bit now.

Re: My Secret Is Out

Dave
Jackie, thanks for your revelation on your visit to PB in the flesh at her home, Oh boy, does she sound weird or what ! To borrow YMGs word....wild to say the least.... I think its true that there would be no way she would have got away with these fabrications here...more chance of being caught out !  Help...I can feel my nervous tic starting to play up again at the thought of all this ....now where did I put my funny pills.....!    Dave.

Re: My Secret Is Out

Jack8960
give me the name of those funny pills - i think i need them myself.  glad I found this site - it was only after I met Patience and goggled her to find out more I came across One for the Dads - so in a way she has done me a favour!!

Re: My Secret Is Out

Jack8960
Oh - and a thank you goes to Ryan - for encouraging me to join in - he assured me none of you bite!!

Re: My Secret Is Out

Dave
Jackie at least something good came out of it ! Shame she cant get something good out of it .....like some help !!!! As to the medication, explain to your GP about this and Im sure he will give something for your nerves !!   Dave.

Re: My Secret Is Out

Yeah everytime you come on though Jackie its dead quiet, it does liven up, promise.

Re: My Secret Is Out

late night viewer
I’m feel sad for Ms. Bradley in a way, as reading about Patience’s odd ailments, rare skin diseases and so forth I wanted her to have her 15 mins of fame with Legs & Co. I thought that maybe Patti had graciously stepped aside to allow her one fleeting experience of stardom and what more appropriate routine could there be than ‘Tragedy’ to mask her afflicted condition?

Ryan you say you have now verification that PB never appeared with Legs & Co was that impeachable source 'The Headgirl' or even Ms. Colby?

Re: My Secret Is Out

I cant reveal who it was, just trust me its rock solid proof.

Re: My Secret Is Out

80schick
Ryan how do we know its "rock solid proof?"

Re: My Secret Is Out

Its called trust, we have it on here,we are supposed to mates.

Re: My Secret Is Out

Dave
 Hi Late night veiwer....thanks for joining us again. Sympathy aside I have serious doubts regarding the other ailments.....some people do often get lost in their Walter Mitty world !     Dave.

Re: My Secret Is Out

Irish Lass
I know this post is about 4 weeks late but I have only just stumbled across the site. I just wanted to say I am stunned and amazed that a group of people who have come together under a common interest they clearly take so much enjoyment from, would take this amount of time out of sharing in their interest to say so many downright mean and rude things about someone they have never met.  I have known Patience for over 20 years, I have heard the stories direct, seen the photos on the wall and considerably more besides, and I am happy Patience did dance as a stand in on two occasions. Despite the implications when several on here have said she wouldn't get away with these stories in England, not everyone in Northern Ireland is too slow to know when they are being lied to or is unable to piece together a story. She has never claimed to be a long standing or full time member, she has never pretended to be Patti or Sue. She just says she danced with Legs & Co twice. If this has been blown out of proportion by others, it has never been the story she herself has told, and to be honest - even if this has been over stated by media - who cares? It has harmed no-one and she has gained nothing from this. Her reputation has been used locally to endorse charities and nothing else. Her house is, as stated, quirky and individual (and on this note, who cares that her wedding dress is pinned to her wall, it would be a sad world if we all had the same taste) but it is also modest. She has not accumulalted great wealth to live in outrageous style from any of this, instead all attention and funds have been used to promote and support local and national charity causes - I have worked with her on many of these.
So who is being hurt by any of her actions? In contrast, your actions on here describing another human being as a "liar" a "wretched woman" "odeous" and a "freak" to name but a few are quite simply cruel. It is an insult to not just her (which I assume is your intent), but also to the people she has helped and supported over a considerable number of years. Also questioning anyones illnesses is just sick, I have seen her on her bad days first hand and would wish her ailments on no-one, your remarks on her simply needing "councilling for the rare condition of bullshitesse sydrome" are disgusting.

In short, stick to what you know, you can debate the what and where of her appearances all you want, you all seem to know your stuff, but leave the personal references to those who know her. Read the worst things you have written about her and ask yourself if anyone deserves to have that written about them. You should all be ashamed.

Re: My Secret Is Out

PattiforPM
I do regret any personal hurt caused but the fact that this lady did not dance with Legs & Co remains and any claim to the contrary is fraudulent

Re: My Secret Is Out

I stated a while back I would not return to the matter of PB and despite its length this new post has not changed my view.  Read the contents of the next post and then, in the words of the boys from the Remove, might I suggest you "Go and boil your head".

Re: My Secret Is Out

Irish Lass. Regarding your impassioned plea for clemancy for Ms Bradley. You wrote one sentence, and i quote `She just says she danced with Legs & Co twice`.Well i have it on the highest authority ( put it this way, one couldnt get any higher authority) that this lady has never ever danced with Legs & Co, and any suggestion that she has will be treated with the utter derision it deserves.

Re: My Secret Is Out

One other thing Irish Lass, our feeling that this story would not provoke as much fuss in Ireland was based on a feeling that Legs & Co did not quite enjoy the degree of popularity they do in England not on the basis of any "Irish slowness"

Re: My Secret Is Out

Irish Lass
If you feel my post was designed to change opinions or categorically state fact you missed my point. I have no way of knowing the truth, I was barely walking when Legs & Co were on air so my knowledge is limited on the subject, all I can do is the same as everyone else, collate facts and form opinions. Don't undermine your argument by being petty. My sole request was for you to not make it personal, you are talking about a real person, with family and friends. You all seem like decent folk, and despite suggestions I go boil my head, I still believe you are better people than to make cheap shots and slanderous remarks. Rise above it.

Re: My Secret Is Out

Also Irish lass, can i pick out another quote of yours. -(but leave the personal references to those who know her). Well i believe the person who started this thread actually lives in the same town as Ms Bradley and does know her.

  You say we make `slanderous remarks`, bit rich that, id rather make slanderous remarks than be an out and out `LIAR`.

Re: My Secret Is Out

I promise this is my last post on this subject.  Please understand Irish Lass that we are quite passionate about our subject and it is insulting to the Dancers we respect and enjoy for someone to claim they danced as part of the group when they clearly did not.  This does indeed "hurt someone" by falsely claiming inclusion in an elite team who have worked long and hard to achieve their place.  It is also insulting to their fans as I have said.  Ask yourself also, if you do accept our evidence and memories, is it good for someone to tell a "white lie" for the sake of Charity and I would argue it is against the spirit of charity itself and may come back and bite the very organisation one seeks to support.  Thus on several levels your friend Patience is in the wrong here.

Re: My Secret Is Out

late night viewer
Irish Lass your main concern is the less than respectful attitude shown to Ms. Bradley in some of the past posts. Though not deserving of the more contemptuous remarks, this is a consequence of the irritation and even downright anger that arises when we feel we are being made victims of a deception, even if indirectly through the imaginings of this eccentric woman.

It seems strange for someone who knows Patience personally and here I quote: "I have known Patience for over 20 years, I have heard the stories direct, seen the photos on the wall and considerably more besides, and I am happy Patience did dance as a stand in on two occasions."  To then in your later post say, "I have no way of knowing the truth, I was barely walking when Legs & Co were on air so my knowledge is limited on the subject, all I can do is the same as everyone else, collate facts and form opinions."

You've known PB for 20 years and worked with her on charitable causes and yet your knowledge is limited? Heard the stories and "Considerably more besides." Some what contradictory it seems to me. If Irish Lass you cannot defend Ms. Bradley by the ultimate resource, that is providing irrefutable proof of her self-claimed appearances in Legs & Co. (Surely at least one commemorative photograph would have been taken of PB with the other members of Legs & Co. for this once in a lifetime moment?) then that in itself indicates the answer and hopefully what further needs to be said on this tiresome subject.
1234