My Secret Is Out

Re: My Secret Is Out

JEZ
I see we have yet another person on here who seems to be having a go at us good people ,to me this is getting a little boring ,Right irish lass ,why do people not use proper names ,you say you are 4 weeks late with your post but you reckon you have only just stumbled upon this site ,Well i would have thought it would have taken you at least 4 weeks to read all the topics and posts on here ,unless you have sat at your computer day and night ,could you tell me did you come on this site for something specific ,only with you not knowing anything about the dancing ladies  it seems odd that you r here and dont bother saying its because of patiences connection with legs and co ,you might as well save your breath because that doesent wash with me ,i find it even more odd that you should pick up on this one topic that was buried amongst the other hundred topics on here when their is no mention of patience bradley in the title of the topic ,i could have understood you picking up on one that is on here with her name as the topic,if patience bradley is such a good friend of yours pheraps she would then come on here to answer a few of our questions ,i know i would love to speak to her ,until then please do not come on here telling us honest people that we should be ashamed of ourselves ,im sure the woman has got a computer tell her to come and put the story straight how her connection to legs and co came about ,but like you say you are not a fan of the dancers so really there is no need for you to be here anyway ,

Re: My Secret Is Out

Jack8960
Hello Irish lass - I have know of Patience for about 5 years.  I have been introduced to her and she avoided my question as to which one she was - in a photo of Legs & Co.  However before I was introduced to her I was in a shop in Holywood (where i  have lived for 27 years)  I heard Patience herself say she was a member of Legs & Co to the assistant.  You say you "were barely walking" when Legs & Co were dancing - I have been a fan for over 30 odd years.   I can confirm to you and all the other forum members Legs & Co had a massive following here in Northern Ireland and were as popular here as anywhere in the UK) As one member says the forum is "passionate" about L&C so perhaps that goes some way to explain some of the anger/ comments made.  I agree it would be a dull world if we were all the same - but the need to tell lies to promote yourself is not on.  If Patience courts the publicity she seeks she should expect some feedback from people/forum members.  I have ordered her book - which I think its referred to in 'the trade' as 'vanity publishing' i.e. the author has to pay the publsher to get the book published!  I think it will be an interesting read.

Re: My Secret Is Out

JEZ
Well i wonder if patience will now do us the honour of coming on here to answer our questions ,i hope her friend of 20 years can persuade the lady to share her memories as a member of legs and co