Mystery solved - Floyd Pearce question answered!

Mystery solved - Floyd Pearce question answered!

Littlefish18
Moons ago, someone on this forum wanted to know where Floyd Pearce had disappeared to - stand by!

Re: Mystery solved - Floyd Pearce question answered!

Littlefish18

Re: Mystery solved - Floyd Pearce question answered!

Littlefish18

Re: Mystery solved - Floyd Pearce question answered!

Littlefish18

Re: Mystery solved - Floyd Pearce question answered!

Littlefish18

Re: Mystery solved - Floyd Pearce question answered!

Littlefish18

Re: Mystery solved - Floyd Pearce question answered!

Littlefish18

Re: Mystery solved - Floyd Pearce question answered!

Littlefish18

Re: Mystery solved - Floyd Pearce question answered!

Littlefish18

Re: Mystery solved - Floyd Pearce question answered!

Littlefish18

Littlefish18

Re: Mystery solved - Floyd Pearce question answered!

Littlefish18
So there you have it!

Apologies, FREEZE FRAME photos taken from the BEST DISCO IN TOWN pilot.

Hopefully, members found these images interesting.

Thank you once again to the fabulous Tony Currie !

Just for the record, Floyd was divine!

Re: Mystery solved - Floyd Pearce question answered!

Thanks for the info and the grabs from the show.

Re: Mystery solved - Floyd Pearce question answered!

Yes this is most interesting indeed, so thanks for sharing. A few of us here regularly attend the Kaleidoscope events, which Tony Currie often hosts. I had no idea he had such gems as this up his sleeve !

Re: Mystery solved - Floyd Pearce question answered!

Is there anywhere we can watch this?

Not sure I like the group name 'Arty Trucker' lol

Re: Mystery solved - Floyd Pearce question answered!

Littlefish18
Agree - it was originally RT TRUCKER after the choreographer Ralph Tolbert ( input minimun ) was really down to Floyd and the dancers to create content and routines for The Best Disco In Town the likes of which the STV had never seen before!

The pilot is out there ( via TC ) but the actual series resides in cyberspace!

The series did go network -

Re: Mystery solved - Floyd Pearce question answered!

Littlefish18
This post was updated on .
Please note :

Although Floyd was just 18 ,we can confidently say that it was his dance troupe, he created the routines and was given part of the shows budget to buy the costumes ( mainly from Anthony Price re: PLAZA in London )

Remember him returning with armfuls of amazing creations!

The pilot was generic disco garb, but the series had some stunning costumes thanks to Floyd Pearce!

Very futuristic 🚀

Dancers for the pilot as follows:

Floyd
Thea
Jo
Cher
Robert

Dancers for the series as follows:

Floyd
Katie
Helen
Cher
Robert

Re: Mystery solved - Floyd Pearce question answered!

don't suppose anyone knows what 'tc' stands for?

Re: Mystery solved - Floyd Pearce question answered!

SuPaLu wrote
don't suppose anyone knows what 'tc' stands for?
Tony Currie.