NATIVE NEW YORKER - THE STUD

Re: NATIVE NEW YORKER - THE STUD

Dancer
Loved this film when it was released, the soundtrack too was very good and made the Top 5.  I still have the book which the late Jackie Collins wrote.  Not ideal for a young me to read but I read it in bed at night and wrote about it at school and got into trouble about it by the Headmaster.

I like this routine and felt it covered all dancers well.  Was never keen on Floyd at all in this even though he did do well.  I was loving Lulu's dress.  I liked Patti the best and the dance itself gets a big nine out of ten from me.