NEW CHAT 4

 New chat thread to basically chat on.

Re: NEW CHAT 4

Kace
i been ill n went 2 my grandparents.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: NEW CHAT 4

Did they make you better, are they doctors,lol.

Re: NEW CHAT 4

Kace
i always go 2 my grandparents at weekends
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: NEW CHAT 4

Reckon your best mates gonna catch your total soon, reckon she might beat me by the end of the year way shes going, she was up all sat night  posting.

Re: NEW CHAT 4

Kace
she went after gettin her laptop taken off her. then went downstairs 2 get it.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: NEW CHAT 4

Kace
shes plannin on stayin up all nite 2moz 2
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: NEW CHAT 4

Sat just gone was my fav day ever on here. First i annoyed YMG with my persistance,that was fun, then got to 2000 posts, then me, Jez and Amy were chatting till 2.45 in the morning, it was brill.

Re: NEW CHAT 4

Kace
cool. bet it was fun
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: NEW CHAT 4

How come Ams is stopping up 2moro is she not at school or something.

Re: NEW CHAT 4

Kace
we fin schoo 2moz 4 a wk.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: NEW CHAT 4

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Welcome back, Kace. We've missed you.

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: NEW CHAT 4

Patti'sdaughter
Kace.  Your favourite Guy is on. x
amy x

Re: NEW CHAT 4

Lucky things. See thats how Amy could catch my total, all these School hols shes gonna have loads of time. Are you over your illness now then ?

Re: NEW CHAT 4

Kace
thanks ymg. ur a cool guy. ams said u was a punk. that is so way cool.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: NEW CHAT 4

Kace
yeah. im better thanks
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: NEW CHAT 4

He should doctor his avatar and put a red mohican on his pic.lol.

Re: NEW CHAT 4

Kace
no leave ymg alone. think he suld put johnny rotten as avatar pic. x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: NEW CHAT 4

I was crying with laughter when he told us, still am now. He shoulda been something cool like a mod.

Re: NEW CHAT 4

Young Mister Grace
Not this kind of punk, though:

...more like this kind: