NEW CHAT 5

Chat on here.

Re: NEW CHAT 5

Suefan
Hi Ryan hope your well.  There are now so many Sue pics that I'm getting confused who is who!

Re: NEW CHAT 5

Dave
    Good to see you back on form Ryan....tis unusual to see you suffering the blues....hope you are recovering from whatever it was that got you so down. Maybe all the pics of Sue are helping to cheer you up a bit....even Jez seems to made an effort to make you smile again by using a pic of Sue as a kind gesture.              Dave.

Re: NEW CHAT 5

This blog/forum is so Sue friendly now. Unlike before. I cant wait until September for her birthday celebrations that we will hold on here. All must pay hommage to the goddess.

Re: NEW CHAT 5

Cheers my fellow Sue freak Dave, hey dude im ok now, just get the middle age blues every now and again.

Re: NEW CHAT 5

Dave
    Yes indeed ....All Hail.....!!           Dave

Re: NEW CHAT 5

Dave
Sorry Ryan that last post of mine reads strangely.....I meant All Hail to the Goddess ....not to you having the blues !!!!  you think youve got middle age crisis....take comfort pal, youre still young unlike myself who in my dotage seem to be loosing the plot a little today !!! Trust me .....you have no worries yet mt boy !!!!     Dave.

Re: NEW CHAT 5

Dude when you uttered the words `All hail`i immediatly knew what you were talking about, we will all do this come September the 9th, even the Patti freaks on here. Hey i may be young in mind but believe me im not in body. 50 is creeping up so fast, its sorta scarey !!!

Re: NEW CHAT 5

Patti'sdaughter
Oh I will.  Will I??  No I won't.
amy x

Re: NEW CHAT 5

You will do it Amy and your mate will also.

Re: NEW CHAT 5

Patti'sdaughter
I won't and nor Kace because we will be away.  Ha ha ha.
amy x

Re: NEW CHAT 5

Well you can send in messages of your hommage before you go then.

Re: NEW CHAT 5

Patti'sdaughter
No we won't have time.
amy x

Re: NEW CHAT 5

Its so cool how Sue is ruling this forum now ah Amy. Just think if dug5y and LEGS had a avatar for there fav girl Sue and Dave did likewise, plus my mate Jez sticking with his Sue avatar, its Sue city on the board. All your girlie Patti mates have also gone ive noticed Amy.

Re: NEW CHAT 5

Patti'sdaughter
I'm not a Sue fan so I won't pay homage.
amy x

Re: NEW CHAT 5

Patti'sdaughter
How many Sue fan's that are registered on the forum Ryan?  Compared to Patti and Lulu fan's.  Sue is behind.  Why are you so defensive Ryan?
amy x

Re: NEW CHAT 5

Thats a shame. Im a Legs and co fan, and im loyal to all 6 of them, you wanna try it, its fun.

Re: NEW CHAT 5

You cant add Patti and lulu fans together. Theres about 5 Sue fans on here, plus Dave whos annoyingly not registered.

Re: NEW CHAT 5

Patti'sdaughter
Really Ryan.  5 Patti fan's. 4 Lulu fan's.  3 Sue fan's who have registered.  And Dave who is a Sue fan but he hasn't registered.  You are not a fan off ALL 6 girl's Ryan and you know it.  The only person who is a fan of ALL 6 is YMW.  Sorry YMW I forgot Anita so it's 7.  And I can read Ryan.  Your going to wind me up??
amy x

Re: NEW CHAT 5

Patti'sdaughter
Actually Ryan I can do what ever I like.  I have NOT added the one's who say ALL.
amy x
1234 ... 19