NEW KID IN TOWN (DOTD)

NEW KID IN TOWN  The Eagles
27/01/77 Dancers--Gill,Lulu,Rosie,Patti,Pauline,Sue
A link to the dance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAxNRd_a7P4
Well this is one of those routines were for me its an easy pick. So im going to select the star of the show, the little girl lost, Lulu. How about you guys ?

Re: NEW KID IN TOWN (DOTD)

Paperboyplod
Lulu

Looks so cute here, even when she's feeling hacked off by her date not arriving to meet her, & coupled with the fact that she's just moved to the neighbourhood, & she hasn't made any new friends just yet.

Re: NEW KID IN TOWN (DOTD)

A lovely story-driven routine with wonderful use of dancers and set.  And befitting of her central role in the routine, Lulu is indeed my Dancer of the Day.
Stu

Re: NEW KID IN TOWN (DOTD)

Stu
I love all the expressions from the girls in this one, especially Patti whose pout I'm finding more and more irresistible all the time, but choosing a winner is a no brainer for me...

DOTD  Lulu

Stuey

Re: NEW KID IN TOWN (DOTD)

Could Lulu be the second dancer in the space of two days to go from last place to first place in just one dance. Gill achieved this on the recent 1976 dance.

Re: NEW KID IN TOWN (DOTD)

Gorgeous Daze
I'm not quite sure why circa depression era USA should suit this song. Maybe I need to listen more closely to the lyrics. However, it demonstrably does suit it. It's a charming piece with a light touch of imagination. Sweet Lulu rises faultlessly to the centre stage challenge and is DOTD.

Re: NEW KID IN TOWN (DOTD)

Lookmacinanger
This post was updated on .
Dotd Lulu

Re: NEW KID IN TOWN (DOTD)

PattiForPM
Super Troupers but no contest; Lulu it is

Re: NEW KID IN TOWN (DOTD)

Andeebee
Lulu it definitely is in this period piece......

Re: NEW KID IN TOWN (DOTD)

VintageVideos
Lulu!

Re: NEW KID IN TOWN (DOTD)

Old Bill
Yup  - in keeping with everyone else it has to be Lulu. A clean sweep! and well deserved. She's wonderful here, more acting than dancing and she steps up - and steps left, right and back too - to it brilliantly.

You be nice to her the rest of you kids!!!
Jeremiah 31:13

Re: NEW KID IN TOWN (DOTD)

Adorable Gillusion
Lulu for me too

Re: NEW KID IN TOWN (DOTD)

Doc
Poor girl! Lulu.

Re: NEW KID IN TOWN (DOTD)

PaulF
previous comments say it all - Lulu
Paul

Re: NEW KID IN TOWN (DOTD)

bucksby
same here Lulu it is. I love her facial expressions

Re: NEW KID IN TOWN (DOTD)

Who's That Hurll
Lulu.

Re: NEW KID IN TOWN (DOTD)

Old Grey Whistler
I think Pauline looks particularly sweet, but DOTD without a doubt has to go to the 'kid', Lulu.

Re: NEW KID IN TOWN (DOTD)

Dotd will go to Lulu for the nice solo in this routine.

Re: NEW KID IN TOWN (DOTD)

Suefan
Another vote for Lulu as the Dotd.

Re: NEW KID IN TOWN (DOTD)