NIGHTS ON BROADWAY (DOTD)

**(DOTD selections/comments only, thanks)**
NIGHTS ON BROADWAY  Candi Staton
04/08/77  Dancers--Lulu, Patti, Pauline, Rosie, Sue
A link to the dance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWrAaEmn5wY
I think Patti moves it very well on this one, close though between her and Sue, but `Patti` gets the nod from me.

Re: NIGHTS ON BROADWAY (DOTD)

Andeebee
Only a snippet, but I must admit it's young Hammond for me

Re: NIGHTS ON BROADWAY (DOTD)

Colm
For her recovery, I'm going for Rosie.

Re: NIGHTS ON BROADWAY (DOTD)

I agree that Rosie managing to stay "standing in the dark" was remarkable but for me Patti grabs this one by the scruff of the neck and won't let go until I give her DotD

Re: NIGHTS ON BROADWAY (DOTD)

Patti

For giving us a real eyeful during that close-up shot, that was fairly raunchy.
Justin
Stu

Re: NIGHTS ON BROADWAY (DOTD)

Stu
Lulu gets my vote here.

Stuey

Re: NIGHTS ON BROADWAY (DOTD)

VintageVideos
Patti is good here but unfortunately she makes a slight slip midway, so my vote goes to the other wingback, Lulu

Re: NIGHTS ON BROADWAY (DOTD)

Who's That Hurll
Patti.

Re: NIGHTS ON BROADWAY (DOTD)

Old Bill
So hard not to choose Lulu every time... but I shall resist although she is worthy of the prize here. Sue is worthy here too.

But a certain someone's swishy-wishy lovely long blond locks catch my eye irresistibly here - Rosie.
Jeremiah 31:13

Re: NIGHTS ON BROADWAY (DOTD)

Doc
No real stand out here, so I'll pick Rosie for the great recovery from a near disaster.

Re: NIGHTS ON BROADWAY (DOTD)

Adorable Gillusion
DOTD...Rosie

Re: NIGHTS ON BROADWAY (DOTD)

Old Grey Whistler
I find myself drawn to Sue during this routine so she gets my vote.

Re: NIGHTS ON BROADWAY (DOTD)

Angie
DOTD: Lulu

Re: NIGHTS ON BROADWAY (DOTD)

Lookmacinanger
Pauline, brightest star

Re: NIGHTS ON BROADWAY (DOTD)

Mikey
Playing a blinder on the left wing, its Lulu.

Re: NIGHTS ON BROADWAY (DOTD)

DotD:Rosie

Re: NIGHTS ON BROADWAY (DOTD)

Gorgeous Daze
I think I'd have given it to bouncy Rosie if she hadn't blown it early on. Pauline doesn't attract a fair share of camera attention but has a good start and finish and with no stand-out performance that gains her the day.
Steve