NIGHTS ON BROADWAY

Has now appeared! Go to PP.com for more.

Here's a link to get you there slightly faster!
http://www.panspeople.com/?q=node/1385#comment-10113

Re: NIGHTS ON BROADWAY

AC/PD
Has anyone else had an orgasm yet?

Re: NIGHTS ON BROADWAY

PattiForPM
Yesterday

Re: NIGHTS ON BROADWAY

What a difference a day makes - but this is barely 24 little hours.

I am otherwise speechless.

Re: NIGHTS ON BROADWAY

VintageVideos
This is what I call a hat trick.
Vin

Re: NIGHTS ON BROADWAY

PattiForPM
Yup what an unbelievably good time to be a Dance fan

Re: NIGHTS ON BROADWAY

JEZ
another truly fantastic routine that im sure most of us were positive we would never see again ,many thanks to all involved

Re: NIGHTS ON BROADWAY

Oxgene next.

Re: NIGHTS ON BROADWAY

Sue Menhenick
Well yet another great turn up for the books, as they say. A 'hat trick' indeed ! Hopefully if Andee gets time with his already busy Youtube workload, he can add this to the collection.... only thing I noticed is that the dancing is slightly out of sync with the music....same with Spinning Rock Boogie. Sorry..it just stands out to me ! Brilliant though to see the routines again, many thanks to Peter (Flight 14 !) and the generous person who provided all 3.

                                                                            Sue.

Re: NIGHTS ON BROADWAY

But what about poor Rosie`s trip after 7 seconds, she could have gone over badly on that ankle !

Re: NIGHTS ON BROADWAY

Sue, I've given AndeeBee as much of a metaphorical nudge as I can and I'm certain he'll attend to the Nights On Broadway clip as soon as he can.
If our luck's out, he's probably having a long soak in the bath, listening to an iPod, totally oblivious to this hat-trick clinching discovery.
He's also a dab hand at attending to any possible deficiencies such as tape lag, so I'm sure he'll have the capabilities to resynchronise the sound to the image (No pressure, Andy!)
Did you see Rosemary recover pretty well from her early stumble?!

Re: NIGHTS ON BROADWAY

bucksby
I suspect Rosie ordered the BBC to wipe this.  Great to see this and the routine is nothing like I imagined but that isn't a bad thing of course. I had a little lie down earlier as I felt ill after eating too much (can you believe it?) so just awoke to find this little gem and I feel 100% better. Now where is that chocolate bar....

Re: NIGHTS ON BROADWAY

Ive texted Andee that NOB is up on YT so hes fully aware. Im sure when he returns later he will be straight on the case.

Re: NIGHTS ON BROADWAY

I'd hang fire on the gas and air until you've seen "Boogie N" Ryan, that will be when you'll need all the O2 you can muster!

Re: NIGHTS ON BROADWAY

 Okay SF. Im predicting Oxgene, but will settle for BN

Re: NIGHTS ON BROADWAY

bucksby
what about sound & vison?

Re: NIGHTS ON BROADWAY

I've watched the original upload and the one on Andee's site and the sound seems to be about the same. Whilst I don't really know what I'm looking for the moves seem to be about right for the music. I wonder if you are suffering a slight bit of lag on the video playback. I sometimes get the problem on my Ipad where the sound is played slightly early and it just looks wrong especially when the DJ is speaking. Apparently the human brain is very sensitive to hearing sounds too early but a lot better at coping with hearing them a little late.

Re: NIGHTS ON BROADWAY

I'll throw in You'll Never Get To Heaven for the complete set.
Then we can all go home.

Re: NIGHTS ON BROADWAY

With Rosie's slip,would this have been broadcasted Sue?

Re: NIGHTS ON BROADWAY

Sue Menhenick
As you so rightly say PD, Andee is very adept at producing the best quality he can when adding these numbers. Rosie 'recovers' remarkably well from the slight slip and continues as if nothing had happened. They were all true professional performers these ladies, when it came to the performance.

                                                                     Sue.