`Name the Dancer` Nightly Dance Pic.

     LEADER BOARD

SuPaLu             10 points
Vintage Videos  4 points
PattiforPM         3 points

Okay, to try to freshen this thing up a bit, i now need you to identify the dancer, not the routine. Most of these should be quite easy for everyone, so again it is `user friendly` to some degree. Its the the first to 15 points again, id like to think i will have more than 2 regular players though this time. Every pic, with the exception of Saturdays and Sundays will be posted at 9pm. On Saturdays there will be five pics posted on the hour between 8 and 12, on Sundays the pic will be posted at 8 pm to avoid clashing with the quiz. Yes i know its all quizzes on here but its my mission to enlighten and educate! So to kick us off, who is this dancer ?

Re: `Name the Dancer` Nightly Dance Pic.

VintageVideos
I really didn't expect you to pick that dancer....
I lay on the lilo till I'm lobster red

Re: `Name the Dancer` Nightly Dance Pic.

Err well i did, are you going to answer to get your first point

no I've already had my fair share tonight
I lay on the lilo till I'm lobster red

Re: `Name the Dancer` Nightly Dance Pic.

Oh.  Beings your my only player this all then seems rather futile. I will leave this one open and consider my options. Could be this has run its course and the knackers yard beckons for the nightly dance pic. All good things come to an end though, kind of a shame as i changed the flavour of it some what.

Re: `Name the Dancer` Nightly Dance Pic.

SuPaLu
Sue by any chance?

Re: `Name the Dancer` Nightly Dance Pic.

Thankyou Supalu, and heres your chance for a second point ?

Re: `Name the Dancer` Nightly Dance Pic.

SuPaLu
Lulu

Re: `Name the Dancer` Nightly Dance Pic.

Yes it is, please come back for more at midnight and at the other times i mentioned. You could well be the saviour of the nightly dance pic and also its sixth different winner. Will now do the leaderboard.

Re: `Name the Dancer` Nightly Dance Pic.

Okay, the final one of the night, who is this ?

By the way, i will ramp these up when ive got more time, the new theme was a last minute after thought, so these last three have been rush jobs.

Re: `Name the Dancer` Nightly Dance Pic.

SuPaLu
pauline

Re: `Name the Dancer` Nightly Dance Pic.

My history when there's a 50/50 chance is quite poor but I'm going with Pauline

Re: `Name the Dancer` Nightly Dance Pic.

PattiForPM
Oh darn!  I mean well done SuPaLu, I think

Re: `Name the Dancer` Nightly Dance Pic.

PattiForPM
BTW Ryan I like this new idea (and sorry I disappeared!)

Re: `Name the Dancer` Nightly Dance Pic.

Lookmacinanger
Well done Ryan, great idea to freshen up the nightly quiz

Re: `Name the Dancer` Nightly Dance Pic.

Yeah Supalu. Didnt realize i posted it two minutes early LOL. So your the front runner, please return at 8pm tomorrow for more of the same.

Re: `Name the Dancer` Nightly Dance Pic.

Wow,the first time i've answered three questions correctly in one night.

Re: `Name the Dancer` Nightly Dance Pic.

Keep at it mate, we need the title to come back to these shores.

Re: `Name the Dancer` Nightly Dance Pic.

PattiForPM
Hey that's enough of that kind of talk from the unbiased Master of Ceremonies

Re: `Name the Dancer` Nightly Dance Pic.

No P4PM, i think its splendid that a 6th OFTDs member has taken up the challange to become a winner in this. Its up to you guys to put up a resistance to him and im sure you guys will.