New Caption Comp thread

Suefan
Since the original caption thread has reached the fifty pages mark its time for a new one so please use this one in future.  As before pic contributions from others welcome provided people are given a few days to respond to the previous offering.
So to start the new thread with a favourite.

Sue: "Hold it, stop the music, me elastics gone!"

Re: New Caption Comp thread

AC/PD
Sue: "This costume looks much more business-like when worn by Angela Rippon sat behind a desk."

Re: New Caption Comp thread

BeautifulBabs
Strawberry licorice and dancing don't mix flick

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Hey Gill can you show me that "securing clothing on the fly" move you do?

Re: New Caption Comp thread

"Would it suit me to get my belly button pierced?"

Re: New Caption Comp thread

See, I'm still made in Heaven!

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Suefan

"Hold It.  Hold It.  Until this stage is swept we're not taking another step!"

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Paperboyplod
"Let me show you all, how it's done"

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Who's That Hurll
Sue  "Please may I be excused for one minute Miss Colby?  Oh please Miss, I can't hold on for much longer!"
WTH

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Oh Yuck, I think I might have grabbed Floid's old Brut 33 deodorant by mistake

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Suefan
Another year means its time for another cap comp

Flick (from off stage):  "Hold it, hold it, hold it.  And come on Cherry, Mary, Lee... stop waving to the camera and put your back into it, otherwise Dee Dee is going to be disappearing altogether before the night is out!"

Re: New Caption Comp thread

AC/PD
"How many years back will the BBC go when they finally decide to reshow old editions of Top Of The Pops? This many."

Re: New Caption Comp thread

BeautifulBabs
" help we've been kidnapped in the offices of big centre tv"

Re: New Caption Comp thread

It's getting dark girls, no matter how much we push even we can't stop the night.
Sandy Borne Appreciation Society

Re: New Caption Comp thread

No natives, however shady, were involved in the production of this latest caption, nor has it ever been to Walsall !

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Flick:  "Sorry ladies, if you all want to be in Ruby Flipper I'll have to choose randomly.  Front two to retire, next two you're in and last two you're out"   (Sorry everyone)

Re: New Caption Comp thread

It looks like Legs & Co., have taken up fortune telling, & they are offering their palms, to be crossed with some pieces of silver, as payments for their services.

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Ladies can you please give Mr Blackburn a clue as to how many records are in the Top 60           (sorry Vin)

Re: New Caption Comp thread

VintageVideos
PattiForPM wrote
Ladies can you please give Mr Blackburn a clue as to how many records are in the Top 60           (sorry Vin)
All together now:

"10, 20, 30, 40, 50 or more..."

(https://youtu.be/wtJ1Gnh9wPU?t=37)
I lay on the lilo till I'm lobster red

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Who's That Hurll
" Hey everybody, we've just been for a manicure. The salon's done a good job don't you think?"
WTH