New Caption Comp thread

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Everything'sRosie
A smirking Wilson thinks to himself, poor old Spurs, they never get to appear on Top of the Pops with beautiful dancing girls.

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Old Grey Whistler
Flick: If it wasn't for that controversial penalty, I could have been stood with Gordon Banks and Terry Conroy!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/stoke/hi/people_and_places/history/newsid_8472000/8472714.stm

I still haven't got over it!

Re: New Caption Comp thread

AC/PD
^^^

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Suefan
Borrowing from AC/PD's fine work methinks in the circs its time for another

Sue:  "What's that.  My back-sliding didn't win the '81 CM moment ?!  Well its no more sexy outfits for those fellows then !!

Re: New Caption Comp thread

PattiforPM
Patti:  What about me Sue; Michael Hurll's son tried to pass off some no-name Dancer as me on the Rock n Pop Awards Show

Sue:  No way!  He wouldn't dare!

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Who's That Hurll

Patti  " Hello duckie, ooh it feels cold enough to snow"

Sue   " Not arf dearie! Talking of snow, did you see those huge drifts out Canada way?"

Patti   " Canada? I think you'll find it was in the Land of the Rising Sun, me darlin'!"

Re: New Caption Comp thread

PattiforPM
Haha guilty as charged! Touche Mr Hurll

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Patti, Lulu don't leave its not that bad, really....
Looks like i'm going to need a refill

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Sue:  "Maybe if I down enough of these ciders I'll start to understand what these punters see in the Wurzels, but it isn't working yet and I'm getting worse at darts"

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Legsfan
PattiforPM wrote
Sue:  "Maybe if I down enough of these ciders I'll start to understand what these punters see in the Wurzels, but it isn't working yet"

Re: New Caption Comp thread

"I can't even have a quiet drink in the heart of the West without Mikey spotting me."

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Sue:  "These fellows have given me an idea for the look of my next entry in the upcoming scarecrow competition!"