New Caption Comp thread

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Mikey
Robin Nash - OK i admit its time we got the subsidence in Studio1 looked into.

(PS Justin, its not Legs )

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Michael Hurll (at home watching);  I love it when they wave goodbye

Re: New Caption Comp thread

The Rubberband Man
When Nash called an "All Hands" Meeting, that's not what he meant.

Re: New Caption Comp thread

You're correct, I wasn't, my bad, it's Sue, that threw me, of  course, here she is with Pan's People, so just substitute them for Legs & Co, & the then the caption works!

Re: New Caption Comp thread

AC/PD

Sue 'Corbett' : "I know my place"

Re: New Caption Comp thread

The uniforms for the remake of the UFO TV series proved popular, sadly the Skydiver string vests were not used anymore.

In case you forgot about the vests:

and a picture of Gabrielle Drake, just for the sake of it:

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Rosie:  Wow these goggles are far out man

Lulu:    My straps are too tight

Sue:    All I see is fringe

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Doc
PattiForPM wrote
Lulu:    My straps are too tight
Spot on! Lol!

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Knowledgeable Mountaineering Bystander:

    "They might not make it up the North Face of the Eiger but my guess is that they'll be offered a lot of help"

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Rosie:-"Everything looks so...Rosie!"
Lulu:-"yeah, Rosie, quite literary!"
Sue:-"that'll be your, Rosie, glasses!"

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Rosie - can we hurry this up, i've got a welding job to get to....

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Who's That Hurll
(Singing)      Rosie  "Wriggle like a snake"

                   Lulu  "Waddle like a duck"

                   Sue  " Sorry, Coast to Coast have there own dancers

                             I'm afraid you're out of luck!"

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Clunk-click every trip!

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
"There are several emergency exits on this aircraft.....here........here.......and here"
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: New Caption Comp thread

As we seemed to have slipped onto page two it may be time for a new caption pic

"With muscles like these I can lift the whole Racey lot of em!"
(This flight went direct to Grantley Adams International without an intermediate stop off at Walsall Regional)

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
"Look Petunia, there's a man out there waving to us"
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Who's That Hurll
Which routine is this from please?

Re: New Caption Comp thread

(It's Barbados #1 Mr Hurll)

Only in the 70s did they make Bathcaps with "wing collars" and Sue is nothing if not an early adopter

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Les Dawson's Mother-In-Law finally locates Auntie's Bloomers.

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Sue;   If I'm going to get stuck to the curtains I'm not letting Ruth's Mum use Product on my hair ever again