New Caption Comp thread

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Doc
When did they start calling it 'Product' P4PM? I think the description slipped over from the good old US of  A about 15-20 years ago.

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Doc

No one was kicking sand in Sue's face anymore after she completed the Charles Atlas course to stop being a 7 stone weakling. The bloomers on her head were there just in case the bully was not impressed by her toned muscles.

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Doc wrote
When did they start calling it 'Product' P4PM? I think the description slipped over from the good old US of  A about 15-20 years ago.
I think you're about right Doc.  I polled my wife and daughters and they seem to have been aware of Product for 15 years or so.  I am pretty sure it wasn't referred to this way in Canada or the UK in 1975!

Re: New Caption Comp thread

"I wish mum would stop sewing my name on my clothes!"

Re: New Caption Comp thread

I'd got head lice, but at least it'll grow back again, I guess!

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Who's That Hurll
Sue "I was looking forward to seeing my old friend Cherry in the 'Good Old Days' tonight   and if I find who was responsible for this cock-up, I'll grab their heads like this and then I'll.................."

Re: New Caption Comp thread

I hope everyone would agree that I moderate this thread with the lightest of touches.... even feathers could benefit from taking my correspondence course.... but really PBP... if head lice is the best you can do then perhaps it might have been better to abstain this time.

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Suefan
Another month, or was that two, so time for an appropriate cap comp

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
This post was updated on .

Rosie: "I want my 13½p back...."
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: New Caption Comp thread

"How appropriate that for this particular routine, both Gill and our clothes have mysteriously disappeared"

Re: New Caption Comp thread

If paradise is half as nice
As heaven that you take me to
Who needs paradise, I'd rather have you
Oh yes, I'd rather have you

(I think a spot of Amen Corner sums this picture up nicely!)

Oh hang on that's not a caption it's that's what I was thinking .

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Patti dreaming:   "P4PM?  GD?  Both?"

Lulu Dreaming:  "Andy?  OB?  RBM?  All Three?"

Sue Dreaming:  "Ryan?  SFE?  SF?  ADB?  Two in the morning and two after lunch?"

Rosie Dreaming:  "I'm not looking forward to the Dentist tomorrow"

  (sorry Patti, Lulu, Sue, Doc and RNOF)

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Doc
Sounds like they're having nightmares!

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Rosie:-the water level's definitely rising!
Lulu:-I guess that explains how things just disappear in the Bermuda Trangle
Patti:-We're all gonna drown, I tells ya!

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Rosie:   When are they going to fix this Studio heating?

Flick:  I don't know but they've got over 150 companies applying for the job gratis

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Hi ladies, i'm from the err BBC water temperature control department, you don't mind if i just check the temperature conforms to official guidelines do you?. I'll just be here in the background, you won't even notice me.

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Who's That Hurll
Rosie  "How much longer is that plumber going to be? I don't know about you other girls, but my arms are starting to ache trying to plug this leaky ceiling!"

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
PattiForPM wrote
Patti dreaming:   "P4PM?  GD?  Both?"

Lulu Dreaming:  "Andy?  OB?  RBM?  All Three?"

Sue Dreaming:  "Ryan?  SFE?  SF?  ADB?  Two in the morning and two after lunch?"

Rosie Dreaming:  "I'm not looking forward to the Dentist tomorrow"

  (sorry Patti, Lulu, Sue, Doc and RNOF)

Some weeks earlier.........

Flick:  "just a heads up girls, in April you will be dancing in some magic water that will make you imagine making love to your respective biggest fans on OFTD"

Gill: "err, I think I will be phoning in sick that week"

Pauline "I'm quitting now!"
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Old Bill
Rosie'sNumberOneFan wrote
PattiForPM wrote
Patti dreaming:   "P4PM?  GD?  Both?"

Lulu Dreaming:  "Andy?  OB?  RBM?  All Three?"

Sue Dreaming:  "Ryan?  SFE?  SF?  ADB?  Two in the morning and two after lunch?"

Rosie Dreaming:  "I'm not looking forward to the Dentist tomorrow"

  (sorry Patti, Lulu, Sue, Doc and RNOF)
I actually feel sorry for them!

Some weeks earlier.........

Flick:  "just a heads up girls, in April you will be dancing in some magic water that will make you imagine making love to your respective biggest fans on OFTD"

Gill: "err, I think I will be phoning in sick that week"

Pauline "I'm quitting now!"
Jeremiah 31:13

Re: New Caption Comp thread

PattiforPM
Just to clarify; I do hope you guys realise that I was referring to a game of darts and not something more unsavoury, right?