New Caption Comp thread

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Suefan
Right time to move on with another

Cherry: "Look, Sue is having a fit!"
Dee Dee: "I know.  And all because Flick said she couldn't dye her hair uranium orange!"

Re: New Caption Comp thread

PattiforPM
As she approached the end of her probationary year of service Sue became increasingly excited about her eligibility for full holiday benefits (7 days annually) and a huge bump in pay (50p)

Re: New Caption Comp thread

In perhaps the biggest tragedy currently facing Pans People fans, Sing Baby Sing was cut short, forcing us to miss Dee Dee's multiple front somersaults, Cherry's backflips, Ruth's front tuck and Babs' Tsukahara

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Who's That Hurll
Dee Dee  "No Sue....I said the record's by The Stylistics not The Gymnastics!"

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Suefan
Time for another

"Stamford Raffles is my hero!"

Re: New Caption Comp thread

AC/PD
"Tonight Matthew, I'm going to be Sue Menhenick"

Re: New Caption Comp thread

"Sometimes I'm so good even I'd vote for me"

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Flick  "I want you to anchor my new Dance Troupe called Zoo"

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Suefan
Time for another

Sue:  No Flick, we're going to need different costumes before we try a Gombey dance!

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Doc
The doormans job of frisking the entrants suddenly became a lot less mundane!
Look how sharp my screen grab is!

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Flick  "Look ladies, I know someone's hiding the plug and if you don't fess up we'll never get this pool to fill up"

Re: New Caption Comp thread

SUE: You know things keep disappearing from within the Bermuda Triangle.
LULU: Do they?
ROSIE: I'm sure Gill was here a minute ago!

Re: New Caption Comp thread

"Dear Points Of View,
I would like to complain about the amount of flesh displayed by Legs & Co. on Top Of The Pops earlier this evening.
As an aspiring female myself...
What message will this transmit to our more enlightened future generations?
Yours Sincerely,
David Grant's future wife
(Aged 15)"

Re: New Caption Comp thread

The beginning of the sought-after Steamy Shower Scenes at the end of Bermuda Triangle

Re: New Caption Comp thread

PattiforPM
Patti:  "Woo-Hoo SF, I'm back here"

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Suefan
Its been a while but back by popular demand...

"No Mr Faith, the jersey has to stay in this position.  Any higher and I'd be having the wool pulled over my eyes!

Re: New Caption Comp thread

AC/PD
"It's alright Mr Faith. I am in underwear."
"I can already see you are."

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Early editions of the Children's Programme "Mr Belly Button" looked promising but it proved diffcult to come up with age-appropriate storylines

Re: New Caption Comp thread

CoffeeThing
"I could have sworn my money belt was under here when I left home. Can anyone please lend me a shilling in the canteen for tea break?"

Adam thinking: "I'll hold on tight, hope no-one notices!"

Re: New Caption Comp thread

Willoway
No Norma, stitching 'Cilla' into your top isn't clever or funny.
...is she really going out with him?
123456