New Caption thread

Caracalla

This one should be interesting

Re: New Caption thread

Caracalla
Sue:  "You see, for that device you're holding it shows those two wires should connect here..."

Flick:  "Erm, yes, but Sue, that is a map of Norwich."

Re: New Caption thread

Everything'sRosie
By way of a map, Sue explains to Flick how she intends to...find her way home.

Re: New Caption thread

Flick and Head Girl Sue work out a little too late where Patti and Gill are holed up for their Smurf Song hideaway

Re: New Caption thread

Flick: "Where's this oversized cardboard plug meant to go?"

Re: New Caption thread

Everything'sRosie
This cabaret tour of Australia just isn't feasible, Sue. We have to be back in the UK every Thursday for Top of the Pops.

Re: New Caption thread

Caracalla
Flick:  "Sorry to interrupt Sue, but would you like an upright biscuit?"

Re: New Caption thread

Michael
Though not common knowledge, Sue and Flick were, in the late Seventies and early Eighties, actually at the forefront of computer technology: things we take for granted today, such as the Internet and mobile phones, owe a great deal to the thier innovations and inventions.

Here we see Sue and Flick discussing the design for a server farm that will one day handle and store all of OFTD’s data.

Incidentally, The object Flick’s holding is an early prototype of the LANDCo processor chip.

Re: New Caption thread

Caracalla
Flick:  "Yes, I can see it clearly says 8 yards across, but this is the set theyve sent us and it's obviously only 8 INCHES across. Well, you'll all just have to take tiny steps."

Re: New Caption thread

Mikey
Sue and Flick plan daring midnight raid on Hot Gossip HQ.

(Lulu is the getaway driver of course)

Re: New Caption thread

PattiforPM
Flick;  "After the dance I have planned for Let Em In we're going to need to hide away for a while"

Sue;  "SueFan lives in this area and kindly said we could all stay over as long as we ditch those fire hazard dressing gowns"

Re: New Caption thread

Everything'sRosie
Sue: This is where we should dump Michael Hurl's body.

Flick (to herself): Let's not get carried away here.

Re: New Caption thread

  Flick- I told Patti that she would have to balance this board on her head for the next routine, and now she has disappeared.
  Sue-  I have heard she's hiding out in Buenos Aires. I wonder exactly where?

Re: New Caption thread

PattiforPM
Sue:  "My Fortune Teller predicted they would all be in this Derby Hotel in 2019"

Flick:  "I don't know Sue.  I'd love to meet them all but I might be busy that day"

Re: New Caption thread

Hopster
This is a diagram of the stage layout for the Spinal Tap performance - oh, and this is Stonehenge.

Re: New Caption thread

Sue:  "I think this map dates to before the remodelling?"
Flick: "Yes, but they've only remodelled the train station Sue.  The hotel is still where it always was!"

Re: New Caption thread

Mikey wrote
(Lulu is the getaway driver of course)
To quote Davina Nutrisse

"My line."

Re: New Caption thread

Who's That Hurll
Flick: "Yes, the bank we'll be raiding is right there on the High Street. Oh and I've made this origami plug to remind you that the chocolate imitation weapon is in the fridge. Remember to dispose of any evidence afterwards. "

Sue: "I sure will, Ma Colby. Yum yum!"

Re: New Caption thread

Sue Menhenick
Flick ...” I’ve seen Paul Newman do it in the ‘Great Escape’ ...... it’s feasible Sue ....”

Sue ...  “ ok ...so we are agreed  ..... continue the digging out in the VT editing suites in the basement ..... search the archives cupboard thoroughly for  more of those ‘missing ‘(?) routines . Roll Patti and missing copies up in the with Cleopatra  Egyptian Reggae  carpet , thehandmaidens do their distraction bit  ..... then everyone pile into the ‘Roadrunner ‘ getaway car withLulu driving .... and we’re outofthere before you can say .... ‘Birdie Song !’      😉

Re: New Caption thread

sueforever
Can I say how brilliant Sue.
12