New Chat

Patti'sdaughter
This post was updated on .
Hi Young Mister Grace,  Thank you.  I think this is a brill idea.  amy x
amy x

Re: Thank you

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Hi Amy: thanks for joining us. I'm just testing this forum out right now, so let me know if you have any problems or want to suggest any improvements.
Cheers
YMG
You've all done vey well!

New Chat Thread

Patti'sdaughter
Hi Guy's, Have we to use this as the new chat thread?
amy x

Re: New Chat Thread

i will try it

Re: New Chat Thread

Kace
hi there chickadee x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: New Chat Thread

Sounds like a plan.

Amy, can you recall what the song was that Pans were dancing to when they wore those metallic blue one piece numbers that had fringes from the knees down?  It was an orchestral piece I think.

Re: New Chat Thread

Patti'sdaughter
Lol.  You are a crazy chick.  xx
amy x

Re: New Chat Thread

that seems better, get ams to change the thread name to new chat please kace, i could nt read your comments on that old chat thread, hope this has sorted it.

Re: New Chat Thread

Patti'sdaughter
How do I change it?
amy x

Re: New Chat Thread

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: New Chat Thread

click more,then edit post, and then change the title

Re: New Chat Thread

Patti'sdaughter
Is it in colour?  I have the Black and White one.  Can you send it us too please.
amy x

Re: New Chat Thread

PattiForPM
Me too please!

Re: New Chat Thread

Suefan im interested, please tell me more.

Re: New Chat Thread

Kace
and me
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: New Chat Thread

The link I found is in b/w unfortunately.  There is a colour version out there somewhere, as it features in one of those Pans compilations.  I think I've tracked down everything else on that comp apart from 'Summer Breeze' in colour and 'You Aint Seen Nothing Yet' which had the girls dressed in jeans with silver boots.

Re: New Chat Thread

Patti'sdaughter
Does anyone have that Spyrogyro video?
amy x

Re: New Chat Thread

Sorry I have to go.  Good to have the "original 5" together again.  Ryan don't even think of jumping ship.  BFN

Re: New Chat Thread

Patti'sdaughter
Yes.  Do you have the Elvis one where the girls are dressed in black leather and dancing in front of the screen.  Dee Dee wasn't there.
amy x

Re: New Chat Thread

Kace
your not goin to leave us are you?