New Chat thread number 005

Heres a new chat thread for the forum. Please feel free to chat away.

Re: New Chat thread number 005

Andeebee
Hello

Re: New Chat thread number 005

JEZ
Andee and mr p ,im getting very confused ,because you are both wearing the same clothes today ,im reading the posts and thinking its mr p talking ,or vice versa ,do you think one of you could change your clothes ,because it doesent take a lot to confuse me the best of times ,and because i like to insult mr p now and again ,i dont want to reply to a post with an insult thinking its mr p ,and it might be andee who i end up insulting by mistake

Re: New Chat thread number 005

Just to say the TOTPs preview will hopefully be up on the forum tomorrow. Our fine previewer Pauline`s Dimples messaged me earlier to say he is running a bit behind this week.

Re: New Chat thread number 005

Old Bill
I say must Jez that although Andee and P4PM have been clothes shopping together, I don't mind being confused by such sartorial elegance!
Jeremiah 31:13

Re: New Chat thread number 005

Andeebee
shush, you were not supposed to know what we do when we aren't on here....

Re: New Chat thread number 005

Jez I love an insult now and then

Re: New Chat thread number 005

PattiforPM
Alright I got changed Jez.  I also want to say that stories of my shopping trips with ADB are grossly exaggerated.

Re: New Chat thread number 005

That's true, Ryan.
I've got a little behind.
Not as little as Pauline's though....

Re: New Chat thread number 005

BeautifulBabs
Jez what routine is your avatar picture from ?

Re: New Chat thread number 005

Old Bill
You're still in sync with ADB though - you're both flashing the same shoulder!
Jeremiah 31:13

Re: New Chat thread number 005

Im assured by Pauline`s Dimples that he will have a TOTPs preview up by 7.30. Thats whats called working to a fine dead-line.

Re: New Chat thread number 005

VintageVideos
And I was just wondering why my reply wouldn't post on the preview thread...
If I only had one love yours would be the one I'd choose

Re: New Chat thread number 005

Yup i deleted my thread, leave it to the expert, PD.

Re: New Chat thread number 005

JEZ
Hi bb ,the pic  i believe is from the clapping song ,from price of fame

Re: New Chat thread number 005

Thanks Ryan!
Technical difficulties have now been amended thanks to the capabilities of an overseas technician from Microsoft.
He had an American/Dutch accent so I asked him if he was from Holland...turned out he was from India.
Given the amount of time we were on the phone, I'm just glad that he called me.
Due to the time-constraints, the preview's not up to scratch fact-and-figure wise due to the time constraints for greater research.
Must admit I was slightly tense and breathing heavily towards the end  of   .
That usually only happens when I watch Legs & Co. , so with a double dose tonight, I might peg out.

Re: New Chat thread number 005

Who's That Hurll
Is anyone else having problems with the site?. I usually use Firefox, but since it crashed  late on Sunday night it has been unworkable. The TV family picture is just a black box and the Log-in, Register and Refresh section has disappeared.  Also, only a portion of the threads are shown on each page and you have to click on ' show more' a number of times before you have a full page.
I have managed to log in with Internet Explorer, but have 'The webpage cannot be displayed' box on the thread.

I'm not having any problems here with Win 8 & Firefox 21.
If I only had one love yours would be the one I'd choose

Re: New Chat thread number 005

Im sorry to hear that Hurll. Not much comfort to you, but im on Firefox and ive experienced no problems at all.

Re: New Chat thread number 005

bucksby
I'm on Firefox too but I can't use it for the quiz.
1234 ... 24