New Chat thread number 008

Beings the old chat thread had reached 20 pages and was showing signs of fatigue, heres a new one. Remember this is a thread were you can babble on about any subject, within reason.

Re: New Chat thread number 008

Andeebee
Bye Bye 007, only one thing to say

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbIpmqRKfwc

Re: New Chat thread number 008

To many tripping hazards in this routine. Id be allover the place wearing those high heels !

Re: New Chat thread number 008

Andeebee
I can't see you in high heels at all

Re: New Chat thread number 008

GD. Are you shelling out a score and going to the April event The Talbot ? It seems nobody else from here is attending.

Re: New Chat thread number 008

Gorgeous Daze
I've been undecided because of all the uncertainty. But who knows when we will get a chance to see these lost routines again? Hmm. Sue Heaven or sat in front of the TV with 50p each way on the Grand National?

Ticket booked!

Re: New Chat thread number 008

gonna bail net too slow, can't load pages

Re: New Chat thread number 008

Thats cool GD. I also intend to attend. I hope i can tag along with you at the event. It don't look like many from here will be there.

Re: New Chat thread number 008

try again in a bit andee, may be an intermitant problem

Re: New Chat thread number 008

Tag along? LOL. Be great to meet you Ryan.

Re: New Chat thread number 008

Thanks GD. Ive been trying to get our friend PD attend. You never know, if i keep nagging him he may succumb.

Re: New Chat thread number 008

Gorgeous Daze
Good luck with that, Ryan. He'd definitely be one of my first picks. Hard to gauge the April forum turn out, but I think there's bound to be a big contingent in June.

Re: New Chat thread number 008

Oh yeah, June should be like a OFTDs convention. Put it this way, i will be conducting a big publicity drive trying to get members of this site to Stourbridge on that day. But you will be our tour guide GD

Re: New Chat thread number 008

Ive mailed you GD regarding the April event. The lure of early Sue is like a magnet pulling me in.

Re: New Chat thread number 008

Im looking forward to the second half of Rosie's answers that im assured will be posted tomorrow. How fortunate are we on this site to have had 4 members of Legs & Co willing to do so. I cant tell you how grateful i am to them.

I know our good friend Andee has also secured another Q&A for OFTDs with another TOTPs dancing girl. This will be announced by Andee on Monday 10th of March.

Re: New Chat thread number 008

Andeebee
Seems ages away

Re: New Chat thread number 008

Andeebee
Vey grateful 4of the six have graced ou pages, who'd thought that 6 months ago

Re: New Chat thread number 008

No rush mate. Id prefer to keep it till later in the year. Put it this way, i cant see us securing anymore TOTPs dancers anytime soon. But that date in March is the one i want to go for.

Re: New Chat thread number 008

Andeebee
seems the sensible option

Re: New Chat thread number 008

Gorgeous Daze
Good work Andee. And if it's the dancer I think it is I must say she's still looking great in recent photos.

And another announcement has crept up on us, with just two days to go now - The Big Decision of a Yewtree nature.