New Chat thread number 1.

Heres a new chat thread, the old one was worn out, just like some of us.

Re: New Chat thread number 1.

Yes a final request will be posted 2moro, urging our 6 lovelies to go on the radio show.

Re: New Chat thread number 1.

PattiforPM
Good for you Ryan.  It's time Legs & Co took their rightful place alongside Pans People. (not forgetting that successful '76 Flipper team)

Re: New Chat thread number 1.

I might even do a Jez trick and print it in capitals,lol.

Re: New Chat thread number 1.

PattiforPM
yeah jez certainly has his own style and suefan once described it as train of consciousness writing i think and he was so right i really like the stuff jez writes and his style is as characteristic as kaces on here good for him i say and may he continue in his own way forever

Re: New Chat thread number 1.

Yes but i will use comas and full stops !

Re: New Chat thread number 1.

PattiforPM
Lol.  This time I really mean it too

Re: New Chat thread number 1.

PattiforPM
M look into these eyes and tell me this woman isn't mesmerizing.  Anyway I have to go, goodnight everyone

Re: New Chat thread number 1.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: New Chat thread number 1.

PattiforPM
You're not a card shark are you M cos I get the distinct feeling you're holding a big hand there (either that or nothing at all and I have got Patti on my side!)  Goodnight my friend

Re: New Chat thread number 1.

P4PM look into my avatar and say the same thing. I will never change it.

Re: New Chat thread number 1.

PattiforPM
I think it's a draw Ryan. But we can't have the pot until M folds too

Re: New Chat thread number 1.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: New Chat thread number 1.

Night M, much prefer your avatar of Louise to the old patrick !

Re: New Chat thread number 1.

late night theorist
The years since Legs & Co. performed are long gone, the artistic worth and fashionable popularity of their performances ebbs and flows through the passing years due to the changes in our cultural viewpoint. What endures is the knowledge of six lovely women whose inner greatness has touched our hearts forever.

Re: New Chat thread number 1.

PattiforPM
Hear hear to that LNT

Re: New Chat thread number 1.

JEZ
                          MESSAGE FOR MR P AND RYAN IN CAPITALS

                         COMMAS AND FULL STOPS

Re: New Chat thread number 1.

JEZ
In, my . picture , today .you ,will .be ,able to see the spachopper race challenge we decided participate in ,with me , ryan and mr p ,i told you ryan would not be able to stay on the thing ,look at him falling backwards at the starting line ,what an absolute fool that man made of himself that day lol.FULL STOP ADDED THERE PLEASE NOTE

Re: New Chat thread number 1.

PattiforPM
Jez my man, I think you need a new keyboard on that laptop.  The caps lock key seems to be temporarily free but now the full stop and comma keys are sticking.  I hope you realise that when Ryan and I talk about you it's only because we have your best interests at heart and that it is never for our own amusement.  You're always so serious yourself on here too.  That Spacehopper race looks pretty close and bad luck that Ryan is falling off but thanks for the geeky hats so that we don't look like a pack of baldies, heaven forbid

Re: New Chat thread number 1.

Thanks Jez, that just made my afternoon.  Would have been even better if I'd not just taken a mouthful of tea which came back out through my nose.  lol, I'll say.