New Quiz

Patti'sdaughter
Okay here is a new little quiz.  Name all the Pan's People, Ruby Flipper and Legs & Co routines where either 1 or more of the girls/guy's wore hat's.

I will start you off.

Pan's People - Everything Tuesday video by Chairman Of The Board 1971/1972
amy x

Re: New Quiz

Suefan
Another is 'Call Me', Legs & Co 17/04/80

Re: New Quiz

Patti'sdaughter
Hi Suefan, do you have that video?
amy x

Re: New Quiz

Another is "How Deep is Your Love" with the sexy farmers Amy and Kace sent

Re: New Quiz

Yes, I've got Call Me and will add it to the list for YMG if he doesn't have it.  Not one of my favourites, call me old-fashioned but I was never a fan of the girls getting dressed up in blokes clobber.

Re: New Quiz

Andy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: New Quiz

Patti'sdaughter
Thank you Andy.  Another one is The Persuaders Theme Tune by Pan's People 1970
amy x

Re: New Quiz

Young Mister Grace
Hi Suefan: I don't have call me, so yes please!
YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: New Quiz

Suefan
Okey dokey YMG will add it to my list.  But it may be a week or so before I have recovered from those Smurfs !!

Re: New Quiz

Andy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: New Quiz

JEZ
walkin in the rain -david cassidy-pans people youre the first-barry white-pans people rainy night in georgia -randy crawford legs and co the love you save -jackson 5 -pans people born to be alive patrick henandez -legs and co baby face -wing and a prayer -pans people oh lori -allesi -legs and co ,jez

Re: New Quiz

Patti'sdaughter
My favourite video at the moment is Amii Stewart's Knock On Wood.
amy x

Re: New Quiz

Patti'sdaughter
Another one is Bad Girl's by Donna Summer.  On that video Gill is the one wearing a hat.
amy x

Re: New Quiz

JEZ
another two are keep on dancing garys gang and loves unkind donna sumer hats were wore on both of these  both danced by legs ,jez

Re: New Quiz

Patti'sdaughter
I know it's really bad to keep jumping in on my own thread but I just can't help it.

Another one is Stomp by The Johnson Brother's.
amy x

Re: New Quiz

Andy
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: New Quiz

Kace
no i wont mind. lol. think it will be cool. yes thats ams in the hat and me when we was about 10.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: New Quiz

Andy
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: New Quiz

  Now this is what were talking about, can i stroke your pu*** Lulu,lol. Sorry Kace coudnt resist it.

Re: New Quiz

Kace
great pic andy. my mum does look very sexy and beautiful in that and she still is.

ryan that is embarrassing.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx
1234