New Registeree

HotLegsPansRuby
Hi All

Nice to see a lively and mostly well-mannered community devoted to the ladies of dance.

I was lucky enough to see PP, RF and L&C weekly till 1978
when I went to Uni and missed out on the final 3 years or so
of Sue and her mates. Also enjoyed the Hot Gossip dancers
in both their spells on Mr Everett's excellent adventures on
ITV and BBC. We've seen little quality new dance on TV since
the mid-1980s in reality.

Hope to contribute occasionally though work keeps me from
regular forum participation and general frivolity ! Many thanks
to those that administrate and contribute on a more regular basis !

Am enjoying seeing new routines which I missed on first showing
and hope YMG can put up the link to the "Feel the Need in Me" clip
at some stage as that's one I'd love to keep.....

Best wishes to All !

Re: New Registeree

Dave
Welcome Hot legs and so on (hope you dont mind me not typing in the rest....you would be here all day ....I am so slow at the typing thing !!)  Good to have another like minded fan joining the blog. We can promise lots of fun (mostly from Ryan, Jez and Pattiforpm !) poem and prose perfection from Suefan...great picture contibutions from a variety of fans ..Dug5y. Mishmash, Legs  and others. Well researched and sometimes little known information re the very talented girls....and guys, I mustnt omit the chaps from RS.  Routines that have not been seen for a while and maybe some you have even never seen, and much much more......all done under the jurisdiction and watchful eye of YMG who spends so much time and effort with his talents making this the classiest,best forum to be found on this subject.....it possess quality standards contributed by the sincere members !  I hope you enjoy what you find here and would consider adding some input yourself....like yourself, my time is sometimes limited and am not always able to spend as much time as others adding to the threads...but no worries,whatever and whenever you can always seems acceptable here.....theyre a friendly bunch !So welcome and enjoy, Hot Legs !!!                    Dave.

Re: New Registeree

PattiforPM
Nice intro Dave and how could I not welcome someone who's name begins with HotLEgs?  Hope to hear from you again

Re: New Registeree

JEZ
yes and welcome from me ,glad to see you here ,any post little or large is most welcomed here cheers

Re: New Registeree

Young Mister Grace
Welcome aboard HotLegsPansRuby. And don't worry, I'll get "Feel the Need In Me" downloadable as soon as I can.

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: New Registeree

Hi HLPR, welcome to the forum. Come talk to the `Ryanmeister`, just wondered are you female ?

Just noticed your intro, you say and i quote `mostly well-mannered community`, we are all extreemly well mannered, but we do enter into levity quite often, nothing to heavy just good natured banter.

Re: New Registeree

HotLegsPansRuby
Thanks for the gracious welcome !

Thanks for the link to "Feel the Need"

Some might enjoy my video editing work
which I did for some DVDs produced for
personal enjoyment of a few dance routines.

The following links take you to YouTube and
are intros to a couple of my DVDs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npYp0M7m-tM&feature=channel_video_title
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1yb3oce8tI&feature=relmfu

Also just to give a little list ! Here are the L&Co routines I've
never seen so hope one day to see...perhaps even courtesy
of YMG and his band of helpers...

Spinning Rock Boogie
Somebody To Love
You'll Never Get To Heaven
Boogie Nights
Saturday Night
Sound And Vision
Going In With My Eyes Open
I Wanna Get Next To You
Hotel California
Show You The Way To Go
Nights On Broadway
Waiting In Vain
From Here To Eternity
The Greatest Love Of All
The Groove Line
Move Your Body
Used Ta Be My Girl
Don'tStop Now
I Thought It Was You
Talking In Your Sleep
Hopelessly Devoted To You
September
Morning Dance
Star
Living On An Island
Blue Peter
Rock With You
Casanova
Lady
Whats On Your Mind
Oxygene

Best wishes to All

Re: New Registeree

Dave
Hi Hotlegs (hope you dont mind my shortening your title, but Ive got a very short lunch break today and am in a rush !!) Good to see you chipping in on the blog,and its nice to see our numbers slowly increase....(Ryan will be chuffed,I think he would like to see this fan base take over the world !!) When I get some time I will definitely give your work a look and as to the other list of routines you would like to see there are a few that are on my wish list too so to speak. Boogie Nights,Quiet Night in,September and some others.  If its at all possible this is the place it will happen...everyone helps out with posting what they can find as does YMG who commits BIG time to this forum.....I often worry that the poor guy is seriously overworked ! However, he always seems to come up with the goods....understandably it just takes a bit of time but we are all very grateful for his top rate efforts.   Dashing back to the grind...good to hear from you .......     Dave.

Re: New Registeree

Hi HotLegsPansRuby and welcome.  I do like those compilations of yours.  And Sue as the First Lady in silver, sorry in the first Silver Lady - what a sensible choice.

I'm afraid I've no idea how long such video editing work takes so please ignore this request if it would mean a lot of work or is something you would not want to do.  However, if one doesn't ask one rarely gets.  Have you considered a similar compilation to the Pans one for Legs, or even one featuring just one of the girls (say, one born Benghazi 1955) :)  Just a thought.

Might I also ask, at the minute mark in the Legs nostalgia one it switches to the five girls in the studio in what I understand is footage from "Use It Up.....".  Do you by any chance have more of that routine?

Re: New Registeree

Hi Hotlegspansruby ( shame you have such a long name ). Im very impressed by these two clips, so much so i think that they merit a place on the main blog, i would like to know what YMG would think to that suggestion. Really nice work by you sir or madam. One teeny gripe shame you couldnt have found a place for the three late PP girls on there, but thats the ever picky me i suppose.

Re: New Registeree

HotLegsPansRuby
Pleased that a few liked the clips.
Not too difficult to produce but a bit time consuming
to find nice close ups of the ladies.
A Sue-themed or anyone-themed is possible but again
time is the issue.

The PP clip was the intro to a DVD which featured routines
up to 1974 prior to Sue replacing Louise or the later additions.

Hope to get some top quality images from the 1976 repeats
which we are promised !

Best wishes to All

Re: New Registeree

PattiforPM
Great work HotLegs I really enjoyed your editing work.  I notice the Pans collage has several clips from the "Black Leather, Shorts and Boots" routine.  Any idea where it comes from or what it is called?  People on here think it is not a TOTP routine but no-one has it nailed down yet to my knowledge.

I have several of your desired Legs & Co and will upload over next while (YMG may of course have some in the queue for the Blog too).  I also saw your compliments to Patti on YouTube and of course I agree 100%!

Re: New Registeree

HotLegsPansRuby
Just popped up a quick Sue video on the YouTube
channel....not perfect but quite pleased with a rush
job. Let's see if the YouTube police try to change the
soundtrack which is Fever Ray

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhr2JDtDv70

Re: New Registeree

HotLegsPansRuby
Just to say having a few issues with the upload
so a new link will appear shortly for those interested

Re: New Registeree

HotLegsPansRuby
The link is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnIlIq6Bta4

seems to be behaving now !

Re: New Registeree

Suefan
Hi HotLegsPansRuby

That was fast and for, as you say, a rush job it is excellent work.  Thank you.  I've just delayed a meeting to grab it.
As a reward that certainly deserves some new material for you to work with.  I can't work as fast, so it will take me a while, but I'll sort out something from your wants list.

Re: New Registeree

HLPR, this is a real treat , what a superb montage of the goddess. This is my favourite period of her fine work and im so grateful to you. The backing track fitting so well. Keep up with the excellent work you are doing,thanks.

Re: New Registeree

Dave
 Hi Hotlegs (and so on !) Just watched the great montage of Sue....what a clever bit of editing you have accomplished and especially in such a short space of time....like the music too. It would seem that we have some very talented people on this forum providing original creativity....from wit and humour,to well researched information/knowledge,prose and poetic excellence,lively debates (Ryan !!!) and now video editing skills.....what next I wonder ! And all skillfully coordinated by YMG ! Its a credit to all who have contributed, there isnt anything else like this around....well done everyone and especially to you Hotlegs for adding a fantastic piece of entertainment for us to enjoy.    Dave.

Re: New Registeree

PattiforPM
I agree HotLegs you did wonders with the Sue clips. Guess what my next request is going to be?

Re: New Registeree

HotLegsPansRuby
Thanks for the generous reviews !

I'll see what I can do with some Patti
close-ups....it could end in a competition
as to who got most camera time !
1234 ... 6