New chat 3

Use this new thread for chatting and general bantering.

Re: New chat 3

Annifrid
What do you think I am?

Re: New chat 3

Half and half. I reckon your dads a Brit and your mother is a SWede. Now is my detective work still getting it right.

Re: New chat 3

Annifrid
I guess you are becoming a sort of good detective.

Re: New chat 3

YEEHEY. The Ryanmeisters private investigator agency. Now then are you going to give up some more private details for all to see and join our members table. Come on i want to see your name there.

Re: New chat 3

Annifrid
Ok I will write mine down.

Re: New chat 3

cool i thought youd wanna stay all vague. Whos the bigger fan of this lot then you or LPS. I notice your both the same age, have you been friends a long time ?

Re: New chat 3

Annifrid
We work together and I went to the same school for the last year and half. We been friends now for 13 years.

Re: New chat 3

Hey youve forgotten your phone number. No i shouldnt. Oh no another Patti fan, the girls will love you. Just when the goddess was starting to overcome the pressence that is Patti.

Re: New chat 3

Annifrid
That was one of the first things they asked me.

Re: New chat 3

Do you know this is the first night one or both of them has never been on the forum. Last night was manic there was about five of us at one time all typing away to each other included your buddy LPS. My favourite night is on Saturday its always lively.

Re: New chat 3

Patti'sdaughter
HAHAHA Ryan.  How many is that now Gamla man?
amy x

Re: New chat 3

Annifrid
You spoke to soon. Amy you are classic and I like it alot.

Re: New chat 3

Hey Amy. You gals are all ganging up on me. Sue was gaining the lead somewhat.

Re: New chat 3

Ams why are you not swotting away like Kace is ?

Re: New chat 3

Patti'sdaughter
Because I did mine last year.  Why?  Sue doesn't look like she is leading and chairing the board now does it.  Tee Hee Hee.
amy x

Re: New chat 3

Ive just googled gamla man. I think its a complementry thing.

Re: New chat 3

Annifrid
No Ryan it is not. If you want me to translate it for you I will.

Re: New chat 3

Patti'sdaughter
Don't tell him.  It will spoil the fun.  Our FUN.
amy x

Re: New chat 3

Annifrid
I dont think Ryan will be very pleased when he figures out what it means.
1234 ... 20