New chat thread 15

Locked 529 messages Options

Re: New chat thread 15

Legsfan
I will try to make them as interesting and exciting as possible, but I know they will not be as good as your ones. Thanks for the kind words and I hope to continue as long as the repeats are on BBC Four. It will be a test next week though as I get my first taste of the twice weekly TOTP's which I will make sure I don't get the previews mixed up!
As for the filling shoes comment, I usually get into trouble for crossing the line into other peoples territory, but I know you are okay with me taking over and making it my little corner of the OFTD's, but what I must make clear if at any point you want to take back the previews I will happily step down.
Thanks AC/PD

Re: New chat thread 15

AC/PD wrote
Simply copying and pasting the Popscene listings and providing no additional text in the future? Takes longer to make a cup of tea.
Very true, but if Legsfan or indeed anybody else hadn't stepped into the breach, that would have been the likely scenario. Im certainly not qualified or enthusiastic enough to talk about the music, but it was important we had some kind of thread to chat about each show on.

Re: New chat thread 15

VintageVideos wrote
A real nice banner today, very colourful, very hippie-esque, very seventies!
Thanks Vin. Now that the long lamented and sorely missed Pans diary is no longer with us, i do try to feature Pans People on the daily banner a little bit more.

Re: New chat thread 15

AC/PD wrote
Simply copying and pasting the Popscene listings and providing no additional text in the future? Takes longer to make a cup of tea.
Very true, but if Legsfan or indeed anybody else hadn't stepped into the breach, that would have been the likely scenario. Im certainly not qualified or enthusiastic enough to talk about the music, but it was important we had some kind of thread to chat about each show on.
Certainly. The scenario was a subjective one and made in comparison with the previous output.

Re: New chat thread 15

PattiForPM
No pressure ACPD but did I win the Year-End Quiz by much?

Re: New chat thread 15

PattiForPM
Holy Moly Boss, have some mercy on us when you post those Banner pics!  I'm supposed to concentrate on some homework tonight

Re: New chat thread 15

LOL, cheers. When i first posted it it was in the large format, but i scaled it back to medium.

Re: New chat thread 15

VintageVideos
I'm sorry to say the bigger one looked much better!
Vin

Re: New chat thread 15

Okay, i will increase it for the last 4 or 5 hours then.

Re: New chat thread 15

Remembering a man who changed the world with a bit of Legs & Co.
It's Martin Luther King Jr. Day!

Re: New chat thread 15

That's the way I like it! (Uh-huh Uh-huh)
Vin

Re: New chat thread 15

CoffeeThing
Love the banner today. Green Onions is one of my favourite routines
This week, I are be mostly drinking piccolos

Re: New chat thread 15

VintageVideos
Yeah it's another winner
Vin

Re: New chat thread 15

Legsfan
I love it! Green Onions is just brilliant!

Re: New chat thread 15

PattiForPM
Yup it's a great action shot and just look at that Patti poise!

Re: New chat thread 15

Legsfan
Tomorrow I am going to try a new look TOTP preview. It will be full of the same stuff, but it will look slightly different. At the moment I am actually writing it up ready for tomorrow! so I will definitely have it up well before TOTP.

Re: New chat thread 15

VintageVideos
Sounds great. Your enthusiasm is commendable. I am looking forward to your post!
Vin

Re: New chat thread 15

Yep intrigued to see this. Vin is quite right about your enthusiasm LGFN. As a lot of the forums enthusiasm appears to be on the wane, yours continues on the up and up path. So good luck with 'your own little corner'.

Re: New chat thread 15

With the `Car Wash` routine being discussed of late, i couldn't resist mixing up Menhenick & Clarke twins a bit.
I thought it was Clark?

Re: New chat thread 15

In the past i got so confused with Clark/Clarke surnames of Gill & Louise i even opened a thread about it. Im still confused even now, and it appears im wrong again. Yes its Clark and its just something else that ive got wrong.

(and im trusting myself to take charge of Pans polls, doesn't bear thinking about) !!