Quantcast

New chat thread 15

Locked 529 messages Options

Re: New chat thread 15

I hope Panslegs doesn't mind me raiding his quality Pans screencaps that he posted in the PPCS for my header pics.

Re: New chat thread 15

Im a little bit concerned for our forum buddy 'Dancer' who hasn't posted now since before Xmas. I emailed him 5 days ago to inquire if hes doing okay, but had no reply back. Could be hes simply off-line, bust laptop or something, but i hope he finds his way back onto OFTDs in due course.

Re: New chat thread 15

VintageVideos
Yes I'm missing him too. Dancer, I hope you are ok and that you will return soon.
Vin

Re: New chat thread 15

PattiForPM
Maybe nothing on here caramelized his onions recently but I too hope he comes back with his style and panache

Re: New chat thread 15

Legsfan
I'm missing Dancer too. I hope he is back soom.

Re: New chat thread 15

CoffeeThing
Was only thinking a couple of days ago hadn't read any of his posts for a few days, not realising it was pre-Christmas. I too hope all is well.

Re: New chat thread 15

CoffeeThing wrote
Was only thinking a couple of days ago hadn't read any of his posts for a few days, not realising it was pre-Christmas.
An easy way to see when a member last posted is to simply to click on `People`, then the member concerned,  and the answer is on-screen.

Re: New chat thread 15

PattiForPM wrote
Maybe nothing on here caramelized his onions recently but I too hope he comes back with his style and panache
I think the forthcoming Pan's polls will be enough to liquidise his lemons, so I do hope he's back real soon!

Re: New chat thread 15

CoffeeThing wrote
Was only thinking a couple of days ago hadn't read any of his posts for a few days, not realising it was pre-Christmas.
An easy way to see when a member last posted is to simply to click on `People`, then the member concerned,  and the answer is on-screen.
I think there should also be a feature which says when they last logged in (of course as an admin tool)

Re: New chat thread 15

I will have a look at what tools are available to me, but im very much governed by the Nabble template. Id really like to have a feature which highlights `a hot topic`, not that we have many mind you.

Re: New chat thread 15

Gorgeous Daze wrote
PattiForPM wrote
There's usually plenty of interest on OFTD to tickle his tangerines so hopefully Dancer and his staunch opinions will be back real soon.

Re: New chat thread 15

I will have a look at what tools are available to me, but im very much governed by the Nabble template. Id really like to have a feature which highlights `a hot topic`, not that we have many mind you.
We have up to 6 hot topics (at one time)!

Re: New chat thread 15

Doc
Well Ryan, I must congratulate Derby on their performance today!

Re: New chat thread 15

Cheers and i must congratulate The Seagulls who, along with The Geordies look nailed on this season for promotion.

Re: New chat thread 15

Doc
It's a long way to go but 11 wins from 20 games should just about do it.

Re: New chat thread 15

Vin will know what i mean, but it will be a major challenge for me to get tomorrows song title banner correct. A case of check, double check and treble check.

Re: New chat thread 15

VintageVideos
LOL yes I know what you mean. I am immensely enjoying these daily banners.
Vin

Re: New chat thread 15

Glad to hear that Vin. Well ive made the banner for tomorrow successfully. Pans will feature defiantly 3 times before the end of the month, and a possibility of 5 times. Though will decide on the other two nearer the time.

All we've got to do now is get our staunch Legs fans converted to looking at, commenting on and score rating on Pans routines. Im sure in time they will do.

Re: New chat thread 15

I know another OFTDs buddy who im very much missing and thats B-Babs. Just one solitary post in December and none in 2017. I think i will drop him a line as well, as i dont want him to miss out on the Pans polls.

Re: New chat thread 15

CoffeeThing wrote
Was only thinking a couple of days ago hadn't read any of his posts for a few days, not realising it was pre-Christmas.
An easy way to see when a member last posted is to simply to click on `People`, then the member concerned,  and the answer is on-screen.
Yes thanks, I really thought it only a few days and was so convinced I didn't go and check how long. Let's hope it's just a technical issue or some other similar thing.