Quantcast

New chat thread 16

Re: New chat thread 16

Old Grey Whistler wrote
Thanks for today's  forum header, Ryan. I find it hard to get people interested in the Miscellaneous Comments section so your assistance is much appreciated!
Yeah good luck with this one. Im fearing a little bit here for Pans in not so glorious monochrome. Hopefully others will be able to muster up a sentence or two and a score rating on it.

Re: New chat thread 16

Doc
1977 40th table updated to show who's bothering.

Re: New chat thread 16

The Header looks as if the ladies are trawling for comments.  Help them out lads

Re: New chat thread 16

Legsfan
I'm sure I did Sunny

Re: New chat thread 16

Doc
It's been added to the spreadsheet.

Disclaimer: Mistakes are inevitable.

Re: New chat thread 16

Doc wrote
1977 40th table updated to show who's bothering.
Well good to see around seven of us are bothering. I enjoy re-watching the routines and putting them under the microscope.

Re: New chat thread 16

Thanks for this Doc.  I will ensure to fill some gaps for you.  Some I don't have though or they are hiding in my work in progress collection.

Re: New chat thread 16

PattiForPM
Can't let today go by without saying Wow to the Header (sorry if I'm sounding like a broken record but I do really enjoy seeing what the Boss has done each time)

Re: New chat thread 16

AC/PD
You must agree that Ryan knows the key to a good header.

Re: New chat thread 16

Everything'sRosie
Sunday Girl is the routine that just keeps giving. So many great moments. All the girls look amazing in their LBDs but Patti steals the show with her key c'mon.

Re: New chat thread 16

Todays header (LIITA) isn't one of my best. Experimented with some new fonts, designs etc, but i cant say im to impressed .

Re: New chat thread 16

CoffeeThing
I'm always impressed by the headers. They brighten the day nicely.

Re: New chat thread 16

Just to make folk aware on here that ive had to remove four lots of Spam posts this past week on OFTDs. These are always in the form of a new thread and the subject matters are all very random, but have nothing to do with what we specialize in.

If i see any of these i remove them straight away, but if im away from my computer these new threads stay up until such a time i can deal with them. Quite simply if you see a new thread with a dodgy title, then best avoid it. Certainly never ever click on any of the links contained in the post. This is common sense, but its worth me reminding folk.

Re: New chat thread 16

Doc
Google street view quiz!
What 1980's No.1 was this location used to make the video?

(Clue: Sara has the answer).

Re: New chat thread 16

The Rubberband Man
It's the shop from Come on Eileen by Dexys Midnight Runners

Re: New chat thread 16

Doc
Sure is! It's the first video on The Sound of the Eighties and I decided to find it on Google when I saw the street name.

Re: New chat thread 16

This by any chance ?

Re: New chat thread 16

Legsfan
I think that shop is in Elephant and Castle. I wonder if it is a tourist hotspot.

Re: New chat thread 16

Doc
Just down the road from the Imperial War Museum.

Re: New chat thread 16

Really like this routine but seem to remember at school the next day the guys were not happy that Legs had danced to this.