New chat thread 16

1 ... 891011121314 ... 22

Re: New chat thread 16

Dancer
Oh no Suefan -  You like Lena!  She was terrible.  She was on one of Kenny Everett's worst records Top 20 sharing with Dorothy Squires.  Did you buy One Day at a Time?

Re: New chat thread 16

Suefan
1.  The judgement of Mr Everett ain't worth a hill of beans.

2.  Who said anything about her singing !

Re: New chat thread 16

Dancer
I take it you like the look then.  Agree with your former point:- the late Kenny was definitely scraping the barrel when he compiled this chart but it was comical on a Saturday morning.

Re: New chat thread 16

Doc wrote
Tickets are now available for the next Kal event although I don't see anything that would interest me.
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/k-2917-tickets-36551717170
Thanks for the link Doc I nearly missed this.
Nothing really that would appeal to me, but I remember the last event I was only interested in TOTPs and ended up enjoying the whole thing! Sorry if it seemed that I was distant and in my own bubble the last Kal gathering, but as it went on I just really started to like everything.
I don't know what my September will be like, so it is a maybe from me.

Re: New chat thread 16

Legsfan
Cool header Ryan. Shame this wasn't on BBC Four, though we did see a small clip in the Some Girls performance at the end of the year.
I also remember that Morning Dance is special to Everything's Rosie because of the date it was transmitted

Re: New chat thread 16

Everything'sRosie
Indeed Legsfan, today is my birthday. But when you get to my age it's not something you care to celebrate. . Morning Dance is the only TotPs dance ever transmitted on 9th August, so of course I have watched it today. And extra specially, it has all six of my favourite girls!

Re: New chat thread 16

Legsfan
Even I feel that way now, but Im not talking about a big party with lots of people, but your birthday should be spent as your day when you can do something that you want to do like watch Legs & Co routines
Happy Birthday anyway ER! I hope you had a good day .

Re: New chat thread 16

Old Grey Whistler
Happy Birthday to you, ER.  Don't worry about growing old. Once you get to a certain age you can apply to get a free Parker Pen from Michael Parkinson.
Pans People danced on the day that I was born but unfortunately we don't know what to.

Re: New chat thread 16

PattiForPM
I suspect it was a John Denver song

Re: New chat thread 16

Old Grey Whistler
No it was on one of those Lulu programmes.

Re: New chat thread 16

PattiForPM
Maybe it was a cover

Re: New chat thread 16

Legsfan
OH MY!! Ryan, you really know how to take the best of a routine for the headers!
Has Gill ever been more gorgeous than this??

Re: New chat thread 16

Old Grey Whistler wrote
Happy Birthday to you, ER.  Don't worry about growing old. Once you get to a certain age you can apply to get a free Parker Pen from Michael Parkinson.
Pans People danced on the day that I was born but unfortunately we don't know what to.
As with myself, at least PP existed, as well as danced, on the day you were born, OGW.
Oh and belated Happy 51st, ER.

Re: New chat thread 16

PattiForPM
Yep hope you had a good day ER.  Here are the Glamour Icers, who danced on TV the day I was born (sadly no Pans or even Beat Girls yet):

Re: New chat thread 16

Old Grey Whistler wrote
Once you get to a certain age you can apply to get a free Parker Pen from Michael Parkinson.
Aye, trouble is the bugger is trying to get me to pay for my own funeral

Re: New chat thread 16

CoffeeThing
Hope you had a great birthday ER! Look on the bright side, you get to choose your own coffin!

Re: New chat thread 16

AC/PD
CoffeeThing wrote
Hope you had a great birthday ER! Look on the bright side, you get to choose your own coffin!
...and use the free Parker pen to sketch out your plans for the desired songs and readings you wish to be included in the funeral service.

Re: New chat thread 16

VintageVideos
Congrats for reaching 2,000 posts, Legsfan!

Re: New chat thread 16

PattiForPM
Might be the youngest to reach 2000 since Tiger Woods (sorry little golf joke there)  Congrats from me too and thanks for all your good work on here LF

Re: New chat thread 16

Thanks Vin & P4PM
I think it is safe to say that I'm an established member now
Devoted to Pan's People & Legs & Co.
1 ... 891011121314 ... 22