New chat thread 16

1 ... 17181920212223 ... 58

Re: New chat thread 16

zenon
This episode being Tommy Vance's last show so you may have a point.

Re: New chat thread 16

PattiforPM
That's a mighty inviting Header Pic Boss

Re: New chat thread 16

Just to give folks the heads up. I will once again be doing my 24 days of Advent quiz commencing not surprisingly on the 1st of December. Always good to bring a bit of festive fun to the forum at that time of the year.

Re: New chat thread 16

SuPaLu
I see that Virgin Media give access to YouTube on television sets.Great to access Legs & Co videos and watch them on a big screen.

Re: New chat thread 16

Doc
You want a smart TV, you can access videos off USB sticks, hard drives, network media servers, You Tube, Facebook, in fact just about anything.

Re: New chat thread 16

Doc
One thing with the sticky green light, you can see that 26 people have logged in since the bug started. Plus 4000+ anonymous views.

Re: New chat thread 16

Whilst watching Hot Gossip's video to 'Supernature' this evening a thought occurred to me. I wonder if David Bowie liked the look of that same piece of limestone that he chose to use it for his video some two years later. Then again, maybe one Jurassic coastline looks exactly the same as the next !

Re: New chat thread 16

SuPaLu
Apparently both were filmed near Hastings,and they were directed by David Mallett

Re: New chat thread 16

Well there ya go. Thanks Supalu.

Re: New chat thread 16

Old Grey Whistler
Good that the green light situation has been resolved. It looks as though some of the viewing figures from last night have disappeared but that is a small price to pay.

Re: New chat thread 16

Legsfan
Speaking of Ashes to Ashes, the BBC TV series is being repeated (edited for adverts) on UK TV Drama at 8pm on Mondays. I loved watching that series when it was on BBC 1, so it is nice to see it from the start all over again. Very good show.

Re: New chat thread 16

SuPaLu
I see Floyd was a dancer in Tina Turner's video for 'Private Dancer' TOTP 29.11.84.

Re: New chat thread 16

Legsfan
Top of the Pops, Christmas Day 1984 is confirmed for 8.30pm on Friday, 15th December. It will also be repeated at 12.35am on Saturday, 16th December.
Incorrectly listed on the BBC website as Presenter: Lenny Henry.

Re: New chat thread 16

AC/PD
Good to see the return of Mikey to OFTD after a lengthy break.
Welcome back, Mikey...just in time to sample some Champagne moments.

Re: New chat thread 16

Doc
and he's spotted a possible new find.

Re: New chat thread 16

AC/PD
Doc wrote
and he's spotted a possible new find.
Where's my coat and gloves?
http://collections-search.bfi.org.uk/web/Details/ChoiceFilmWorks/150572817

Re: New chat thread 16

Doc
It's not on the Christmas MBW list.

Re: New chat thread 16

Doc
Excitement over, it's the tape of inserts that is already known to survive.

Re: New chat thread 16

Thanks AC/PD, just escaped rehab for my Pans People addiction

Mmm Champagne...

Re: New chat thread 16

Mikey
Has anyone noticed a showing of 25-12-73 on BBC4 xmas eve?, would be nice to see 'Get Down' on TV, not sure this was repeated before.

1 ... 17181920212223 ... 58