New chat thread 16

1 ... 43444546474849 ... 64

Re: New chat thread 16

PattiforPM
Thanks lads. I should say sorry for all the nonsense I have been responsible for but I have enjoyed pretty much every moment and this website has become one to be very proud of in my opinion

Re: New chat thread 16

Hanway2
As a newcomer, may I express my congratulations to PattiforPM for making the 20,000 posts mark too. It must be a tremendous effort to get there. Very Well Done.

Re: New chat thread 16

Gorgeous Daze
Congratulations to the Platoon's No. 1 and one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet in cyberspace or a Midlands hotel.

20,000 posts of easy going, insightful, humorous, sensitive and passionate devotion to those beloved dancers. What poorer a place OFTD would have been without you P4PM. Sir - we salute you!

Re: New chat thread 16

Suefan
Gorgeous Daze wrote
Congratulations to the Platoon's No. 1 and one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet in cyberspace or a Midlands hotel.

20,000 posts of easy going, insightful, humorous, sensitive and passionate devotion to those beloved dancers. What poorer a place OFTD would have been without you P4PM. Sir - we salute you!
Hear, hear.

Re: New chat thread 16

PattiforPM
Too kind Sirs

Re: New chat thread 16

Well done from me too P4PM, a fine achievement indeed. GD's got it about right saying this place would be far poorer without your input.

Re: New chat thread 16

PattiforPM
Thanks Ryan, that means a lot coming from our chief architect

Re: New chat thread 16

Gorgeous Daze wrote
Congratulations to the Platoon's No. 1 and one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet in cyberspace or a Midlands hotel.

20,000 posts of easy going, insightful, humorous, sensitive and passionate devotion to those beloved dancers. What poorer a place OFTD would have been without you P4PM. Sir - we salute you!
As PattiforPM would put it himself,  +1
Well done on a achieving a significant posting milestone

Re: New chat thread 16

sueforever
I must congratulate you PattiforPM for your amazing 20,000 posting on the forum. Always a pleasure to meet you at our gathering when you are over here.

Re: New chat thread 16

PattiforPM
Thanks SFE and RBM.  I really do value the friendly little Community on here as well as our subject matter of course

Re: New chat thread 16

AC/PD
Salutations to P4PM - Canadian Jury spokesman and Confrontation Crusher - for 20,000 Patti posts.

Re: New chat thread 16

PattiforPM
Now that's the kind of salute I can be proud of. Many thanks ACPD

Re: New chat thread 16

Suefan
Great header Ryan!  The midfield and defence are looking good but I'm rather drawn to the lone striker.  "Blue Moon" indeed.

Re: New chat thread 16

NOTICE
------------------------

I'm delaying this weeks number 1 poll for 24 hours, its now going to be up Wed evening instead.

Reason.
-------------------------

Because im on the OFTDs meet-up in Nantwich this weekend, i will be away from my computer for 48 hours. As a consequence of this i will not be able to to close the poll as normal on a Friday evening. So instead we will have a 4 day poll this week that will run from Wednesday evening to Sunday evening. Id rather not have the poll up for 5 days, much to long.

Re: New chat thread 16

Who's That Hurll
I'd like to add to the praise being given to PattiforPM on reaching his milestone. Twenty thousand posts full of wit and wisdom, with just a few misguided ones   thrown in for good measure!

Re: New chat thread 16

Everything'sRosie
Here's something I need verifying. A poster on another site was inquiring about the Ray Steven's record Bridget The Midget, and if the Top Of The Pops showing existed. It was quickly established that the show is wiped, but another poster said the Pan's People routine still existed, featuring a miniaturised Dee Dee, he went on to claim it was once on YouTube. Is this true? I thought it was missing.

Re: New chat thread 16

VintageVideos
I read about it on the Missing Episodes Forum. Unfortunately I cannot help. I never saw the clip on YouTube, and to the best of my knowledge it doesn't exist. But you never know.

Re: New chat thread 16

Everything'sRosie
Thanks Vin, that's where I saw it too. I think it might be a case of false memory syndrome (where someone convinces themselves they've seen something). Funny why he would specifically name Dee Dee though, sort of suggests he might have seen it recently.

Nothing detracts from the fact it was a truly dreadful record though.

Re: New chat thread 16

VintageVideos
Well I like it (sort of guilty pleasure I guess). Maybe because it reminds me of happier days.

Re: New chat thread 16

AC/PD
Great picture posted by Legsfan of a PP get-together at some point in the late 20th Century - plenty of Champagne, a couple of hot beverages and not much food!
Possibly late 80's/early 90's (time-wise...)
1 ... 43444546474849 ... 64