New chat thread 16

Re: New chat thread 16

Doc
Oh no, I hadn't noticed that, not nice!

Re: New chat thread 16

Thank goodness Sue you kept your eyes looking straight at the camera. And nice to see you back.

Re: New chat thread 16

No Sue, they were for girls. Most definitely...as this proves.

Re: New chat thread 16

Sue Menhenick
   Hahaha Everythingโ€™sRosie !  There were quite a few rock stars who liked the lycra look !  Who can forget Freddy Mercury strutting his stuff in a pair of white Lycra tights  singing โ€˜We are the Champions ?โ€™     ( Donโ€™t think spantax was quite on the market by then ,๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚)

Re: New chat thread 16

Doc
Sue Menhenick wrote
Who can forget Freddy Mercury strutting his stuff in a pair of white Lycra tights  singing โ€˜We are the Champions ?โ€™
No, I think that appearance is indelibly etched in my mind. Freddie had the flamboyance to get away with it.

Re: New chat thread 16

AC/PD
(Getting visions of Rod Stewart prancing about in 'second skin' lower halves)

Re: New chat thread 16

For the Man in your life Sue:

Re: New chat thread 16

Re-todays header. What a unique thing the 2nd `My Resistance Is Low ` is.  By no means should it qualify for a Ruby Flipper listing yet its got Patti's face all over it.

A case of should it or shouldn't it if ever i saw one. What do folk think ?

Re: New chat thread 16

Sue Menhenick

                                ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

  Are you trying to tell us that you own and wear these Patti4PM when you are not administering to your patients in surgery hours ?

  And does your good lady know that you wear these ? ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿคจ

  Thanks, but no thanks ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

 However ....perhaps if you wore the outfit and make up sported like the band Kiss .... you might find half your patients will feel suitably   recovered  to NOT have follow up appointments with you !      ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜‚

Re: New chat thread 16

PattiforPM
Haha Sue you're such a good sport to pay attention to my idle musings but I must say that I personally stay well away from shape-hugging garments for public service and basic decency reasons and my wife has a good sense of humour but not that good!  Most of my patients are solid Ontario Farmers and their relatives (as well as a considerable number of Mennonites and Amish people) and they would be rightly and utterly horrified to see their Doc in Meggings

Ryan, as for MRIL, I love the Patti visage as much as anyone but I do not believe this appearance is in any way to be considered a Ruby Flipper performance; just a beautiful cameo perhaps

Re: New chat thread 16

Gorgeous Daze
PattiforPM wrote
Most of my patients are solid Ontario Farmers and their relatives (as well as a considerable number of Mennonites and Amish people)
Sounds like many of your patients would appreciate the seventies P4PM. The 1870s.

Re: New chat thread 16

PattiforPM
Ha you're not far off the mark there GD, some of the farms around here have no electricity and only horse-drawn ploughs but others are major modern operations.  Not many fans of punk and glam rock around these parts though!