New chat thread 17

post removed

Re: New chat thread 17

Doc
Find out what lawnmowers Hot Gossip used, it's right after Sacha Distell.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J-eK-E1UYo
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: New chat thread 17

The Rubberband Man
Doc wrote
Find out what lawnmowers Hot Gossip used, it's right after Sacha Distell.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J-eK-E1UYo
Hot Grassup

Re: New chat thread 17

Sorry Ryan, I read your inquiry but forgot to reply, simply because I had no idea where this came from.

Re: New chat thread 17

Okay Vin thanks. Not to often you are stumped so it makes me wonder if the clip really is from German TV.

Re: New chat thread 17

AC/PD
Just Lovely

Re: New chat thread 17

Doc
A fine header today, despite there being no Rosie, Silver Lady is right up there in my ‘Desert Island Dances’ list.
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: New chat thread 17

Mikey
Just wondering if anyone heard of a date for the Babs/Sue radio interview yet?

Re: New chat thread 17

Jeez, how unflattering are the outfits the girls are wearing on today's header `Make It With You`. Funny old year 1970, half the fit girls up and down the land still walk around in mini skirts and the other half in full length curtain dresses.

Re: New chat thread 17

Jeez, how unflattering are the outfits the girls are wearing on today's header `Make It With You`. Funny old year 1970, half the fit girls up and down the land still walk around in mini skirts and the other half in full length curtain dresses.
My thoughts as well.  After such splendid outfits in yesterdays header these costumes remind me of basking furry seal !

Re: New chat thread 17

Doc
I thought there were bears on the header for a second or so this morning!
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: New chat thread 17

Young Mister Grace
Jeez, how unflattering are the outfits the girls are wearing on today's header `Make It With You`. Funny old year 1970, half the fit girls up and down the land still walk around in mini skirts and the other half in full length curtain dresses.
Going by that still image, perhaps you're right: but if you watch the video, you'll soon notice that these outfits are delightfully insubstantial and transparent.
You've all done vey well!

Re: New chat thread 17

Everything'sRosie
Young Mister Grace wrote
RYAN wrote
Jeez, how unflattering are the outfits the girls are wearing on today's header `Make It With You`. Funny old year 1970, half the fit girls up and down the land still walk around in mini skirts and the other half in full length curtain dresses.
Going by that still image, perhaps you're right: but if you watch the video, you'll soon notice that these outfits are delightfully insubstantial and transparent.
I had to take a double look at first, they looked like they were in bear costumes. Then I realised it was Make It With You, one of my favourite routines of all time.

Re: New chat thread 17

PattiforPM
Thanks to those who have already contributed more than one stint on the excellent ongoing Screencap Thread.  I am feeling a bit guilty not to have started a cycle yet and have some ideas but work and travel have prevented me being consistently present in the last little while.  I do plan to change this inactivity of mine soon but in the meantime thanks again guys

Re: New chat thread 17

PansLegs
PattiforPM wrote
Thanks to those who have already contributed more than one stint on the excellent ongoing Screencap Thread.  I am feeling a bit guilty not to have started a cycle yet and have some ideas but work and travel have prevented me being consistently present in the last little while.  I do plan to change this inactivity of mine soon but in the meantime thanks again guys
I'm pleased to see it's fairly popular, I hope you can contribute soon. It would be nice to see some subjects from a few different members.

Re: New chat thread 17

Everything'sRosie
I have an idea too, PansLegs. Was going to put if forward this time but work got in the way and the new topic started. But it will keep.

Re: New chat thread 17

 Vin, that is a very beautiful picture of our Ruth with dog from The Get Down routine you have put up on the Screencap thread last night.

Re: New chat thread 17

The Rubberband Man
http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com/Pans-People-post-June-1974-tp4062103p4154858.html

I guess J Clark from Clapham, London SE is not a member of this forum. I hope he/she spent their £3 wisely after that dreadful rant – perhaps spend it on getting out more

Re: New chat thread 17

Hanway2
The Rubberband Man wrote
http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com/Pans-People-post-June-1974-tp4062103p4154858.html

I guess J Clark from Clapham, London SE is not a member of this forum. I hope he/she spent their £3 wisely after that dreadful rant – perhaps spend it on getting out more
   Makes you wonder what J. Clark thought when Legs and Co burst on the scene!

Re: New chat thread 17

AC/PD
One hopes it's not Gill with a J. who's £3 better off.
1234 ... 7