New member

Everything'sRosie
Hello, just a few lines to introduce myself. I've become a huge Legs fan over the past five years (due to the TotPs repeats), not that I'm young, I remember Legs from when they started, but I was far more interested in Debbie Harry, Siouxie Sioux and Kate Bush back then (still a huge Kate fan btw). But now my biggest interest in the repeats are the Legs routines! I started recording the shows on crummy old vhs tapes and (heresy) I would often tape over them when I had watched them. Yes, I know. But I didn't realise what a fan I would become later. Consequently my recordings from 76/77 are not complete, though I do have Queen of my Soul and the Stewpot introductions of the girls. From the 78 shows onwards I became far more thorough and 79 to the present I am almost complete as I now save them to the hard drive. Even so, over the last week I've dipped into my archive and I do have nearly 160 routines saved in broadcast quality. My biggest taping over calamity was the Roadrunner routine, and I've berated myself ever since! Love all the girls, but, as my username suggests, I do have a favourite. Must say, now we're deep into the 81 shows I'm starting to dread the prospect of TotPs without Legs, hence my joining you lot to keep the memories alive. I'm looking forward to reading the posts and I might assemble a list later of my personal favourite top ten routines. Thanks for reading.

Re: New member

VintageVideos
Hi and welcome Everything'sRosie, I hope you will enjoy your stay here. It's great to 'meet' another fan of the dancers!
I lay on the lilo till I'm lobster red

Re: New member

Hello Everything'sRosie, and welcome to the Forum.
All of us on here are passionate about Legs & Co and their routines, so you have found the right place to be.
Looking forward to your contributions and future postings.

Re: New member

Hi ER and welcome.

Re: New member

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
A love rival!

Welcome
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: New member

Everything'sRosie
Thanks guys for the warm welcome. Didn't realise there was a dedicated thread for newbees, but have rectified that now. Must get an avatar sorted!

Re: New member

Hello and Welcome Everything'sRosie

Re: New member

Hi from me too ER and don't fret about the Love Trangles/Quadrilaterals; this place is full of them and we coexist happily.  Heavens, Sue manages to cope with a veritable Hareem!  Nice Avatar choice BTW

Re: New member

Great to have you along ER and welcome from me too. A very novel user-name and excellent choice of avatar as well. I look forward to reading your top ten list you mentioned.

Can i ask you how you came to know about OFTDs ? Was it simply through a Google search when entering Legs & Co, or have you known about this site for quite a while and decided to take the plunge and join.

Re: New member

A warm welcome from me as well, ER. It is heartening to know that even this deep into the repeats, we are still able to attract new members. I will look forward to reading your opinions.

Re: New member

Always welcome competition* or rather I mean someone of a similar viewpoint.
(*-only joking)
Sandy Borne Appreciation Society

Re: New member

Great to have you along ER and welcome from me too. A very novel user-name and excellent choice of avatar as well. I look forward to reading your top ten list you mentioned.

Can i ask you how you came to know about OFTDs ? Was it simply through a Google search when entering Legs & Co, or have you known about this site for quite a while and decided to take the plunge and join.
Hi Ryan, I'm a nostalgia buff, especially the 70s. I've been a member over at Roobarbs TV Forum (Zeta Minor) for many years, so you're not dealing with a "wet behind the ears" novice here! OFTDs often gets name-checked over there in their TotPs threads.

 Fantastic to see the legendary Sue actually posts here btw!

You'll soon get used to me being around.

Re: New member

bucksby
a warm welcome from me too!

Re: New member

Nice to see you on the forum Everything'sRosie.

Re: New member

Andeebee
Hello from me as well, as you are probably aware you can view all available routines from various clickable threads - including that pesky Roadrunner...

Re: New member

BeautifulBabs
Hi welcome ER ...Kate Bush fan too

Re: New member

A fine introduction and a name choice as sunny as your favourite dancer, welcome to you 'Everything's Rosie'.
It's all here.

Re: New member

Gorgeous Daze
Great you've finally taken the plunge ER. Hello and welcome. Honoured to have your patronage!

Re: New member

Dancer
Welcome Everything's Rosie.  This is a lovely site and everyone is so friendly.  Glad you are a Kate Bush fan as I am too.  Kind regards.

Re: New member

Andeebee wrote
Hello from me as well, as you are probably aware you can view all available routines from various clickable threads - including that pesky Roadrunner...
Thanks Andeebee, have been reacquainting myself with Roadrunner over the weekend, thanks to your superb quality upload on YT. Very much one of my favourites. So simple yet effective. An easy gig for Lulu! I hope she didn't expect to get paid the same as the others!