New site with Hot Gossip

HG

New site with Hot Gossip

HG

Re: New site with Hot Gossip

Hi HG. It may be helpful if you could supply a bit more info on your Hot Gossip site rather than just supplying a link. I always advocate that members here should be wary of clicking links that are posted in a first newbies post. Im sure everything is all above board and honest, but i confess ive yet to click your link.

Re: New site with Hot Gossip

AC/PD
It's all  ship shape and Bristol fashion with a few Naughty Bits for good measure.
Thanks for the link, HG.
HG

Re: New site with Hot Gossip

HG
Hi, It is a Kenny Everett Video Show Site but HG will feature in it in a big way. I have screengrabs for four numbers so far and more  to be added. Jane, who was in HG has given me memory's of her time in numbers she was in. Later I be adding a whos who of HG including a bio.

Re: New site with Hot Gossip

Everything'sRosie
Hello HG, it will be something to look forward to re-visiting those routines. I know there is a Kenny Everett dvd but to be honest I was never a big fan of the man and it would be a fast-forward to the Hot Gossip "naughty bits" for me watching his shows now.
Queens of My Soul
HG

Re: New site with Hot Gossip

HG
Thank you. So far i have four numbers up with more to come.  Soon i will add a bio which includes naming the dancers.

Re: New site with Hot Gossip

Who's That Hurll
Hello HG, SuPaLu is our resident Hot Gossip expert - I'm sure he'll be interested in how the site develops.
Here's two threads that might be of interest to you:

http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com/HOT-GOSSIP-TV-PERFORMANCES-td3576090.html

http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com/Hot-Gossip-td4091426.html

I imagine the recent Network DVD release has been a godsend for you.

Re: New site with Hot Gossip

You may also be interested in our Hot Gossip picture section.
http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com/Hot-Gossip-tp3580823.html
RYAN
HG

Re: New site with Hot Gossip

HG
Thank you all for your links.

btw
A friend of mine danced with Zoo. I must show her this site
HG

Re: New site with Hot Gossip

HG
 Babs in the audience of The Kenny Everett Naughty Joke Box

Re: New site with Hot Gossip

Re: New site with Hot Gossip

Everything'sRosie
...and the great Willie Rushton.
Queens of My Soul
HG

Re: New site with Hot Gossip

HG
I have now added screengrabs of

Supernature part 2
Stuff Like That

HG

Re: New site with Hot Gossip

HG
I have now got a who's who of Hot Gossip up now. Names for the dancers who were in the first two years of The Video Show

 https://kennyeveret.video.blog/who-are-hot-gossip/

HG

Re: New site with Hot Gossip

HG
HG

Re: New site with Hot Gossip

HG
Added some more names. Dancers who were not on The Video Show. Had to inc pics of when the dancers were in Zoo as I have no pics of some of them in HG