Quantcast

New thread

Patti'sdaughter
Hi everyone,

Now as it's coming christmas very soon.  What would the perfect christmas gift that you would give to your fav 3 girls and why.
amy x

Re: New thread

   Trust a femail to ask that one ! Amy that is such a tough one to answer. The problem for me is that there 30 years older now and that clouds my judgment. 30 years ago the present i would have given would have been my phone number along with about another thousand guys a week. May` be our other two regular writers have more immagination on this one. Sorry i`m a typical bloke on this kind of thing.x

Re: New thread

Suefan
Hi Amy,  I take Sue on that mega date and she wants presents as well..........!!  Oh well, as it's Christmas and she's worth it, here goes.  How about a nice little sports car so that she does not have to wait for the bus after the show.  Of course it would not be delivered on Christmas Day so I'd have to have a little something extra as well - do you think she'd like a selection of scented bath oils to help her relax in the tub after a long day in the studio rehearsing?

Re: New thread

Ah yes, I was waiting for an opportunity to give Patti an Xmas present and here is the perfect thread so thanks Amy.

3.  Sue gets a "Head Girl" outfit (use your imaginations......not too much chaps!) and a whistle (yes I was really considering a  different implement but this is a family thread).

2.  Lulu gets some red roses with an apology for not making her more prominent in these posts

1.  Patti gets.......ouch......this wrapping tape hurts on skimpily dressed pallid 50year old skin (sorry for the nausea Amy et al)

Re: New thread

Suefan
Ok, I've got two prezzies left to buy but after blowing most of the Xmas budget on Sue I'd have to hut around the shops for a bracelet for Lulu - a silver one to contrast with her golden tresses.  As Cherry wanted to have a go at acting after Ruby Flipper I'm sure she would appreciate an overcoat (fake fur is all I can afford by now!) to keep her warm when hanging around on set between takes.

Re: New thread

PattiForPM
Sadly my body got rejected at the UK border as hazardous waste so I'd like to get Patti another present.  (I was getting cold waiting for the Brits to clear 10cm of snow anyway! - sorry Canadian Winter elitism again)  Anyway I think a complete remastered set of her TV performances for the family to enjoy would be good.  I don't know about you guys but it seems wrong to me that the dancers themselves should have to pay for copies of their own performances.

Re: New thread

I'd also like to stretch the Thread a little and get Amy and Kacey a present.  Only a little thing though.  A Time Machine to allow them to see how absolutely cool and admired the Dancers were in their heyday. I'd like to come too to try to track down the hair and the brain cells I left there

Re: New thread

Suefan
I see I'm not the only smoothie round here.

Sorry girls, but all my budget went on that sports car for Sue, and now she tells me she doesn't like the colour :(