OFTD Blog server interruption

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Hi Folks

We're still getting "503 server unavailable" messages on the oneforthedads.org.uk site too often, so I'm going to switch to a different service provider.

As before, the blog will be unavailable for a couple of hours while this switch takes place.

This will only affect your forum access if your using the forum via the blog, i.e. if you've got the "one for the dads" graphic at the top of the page right now (not Ryan's daily-changing image: the title graphic)

As before, this nabble forum will be available throughout via its own URL:

http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com

Cheers

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: OFTD Blog server interruption

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Well, that was nice and painless: a two-hour wait for the DNS switch to propagate, and a mere fifteen minyutes to restore the blog from backup.

Well back folks!
You've all done vey well!

Re: OFTD Blog server interruption

Everything'sRosie
Thank you, YMG. You've done very well yourself.

Re: OFTD Blog server interruption

Hi YMG, not sure if you are planning any makeover as such but the panspeople.com domain is no longer active, it just bounces to a reseller site, so you might want to take the link off.

Re: OFTD Blog server interruption

CoffeeThing
Top stuff as ever YMG!
This week, I are be mostly eating fish

Re: OFTD Blog server interruption

Young Mister Grace
Thanks for letting me know, Mikey.

I've change the link to an archive.org version of pp.com, so at least there's something to see.

Cheers
You've all done vey well!